Stayed in the Mizzentop Building. Room was very spacious, nice view from the deck. Large TV with nice variety to pick from. Water for showers was nice and hot. Coffee maker easy to use. Small refrigerator kept things nice and cold. Liked the bathroom, sinks seperate from the toilet/shower area so two people can be doing different things. Free Wi-Fi which worked great. Supplies in the bathroom were good quality such as shampoo and body wash. Soaps also nice. A couple small things I was disappointed in the first which might me just preference, was the towels/washcloths were way to thick for my liking. Second, when I went to do my laundry in the coin operated, there was no laundry detergent in the machine and it took two cycles to dry my clothes and the load was not large. The only other thing was the womens bathroom toilet in the pool room was awful for flushing down. Took me 3 times.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bluenose Inn is a AAA rated hotel, an elegant immaculate treasure featuring breathtaking views of Frenchman Bay. Set atop a magnificent granite-terraced hillside, the hotel is one of the most beautiful spots on the Atlantic. 97 Classically appointed rooms located in our two buildings. Dining in The Looking Glass with panoramic views, cocktails in the magnificent Great Room, heated indoor and outdoor pools, hot tub,steam room, spa & complete fitness center and wi-fi throughout the property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Bluenose Inn - A Bar Harbor Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bar Harbor Hotel - Bluenose Bar Harbor
- Bluenose Inn - A Bar Harbor Hotel Maine