“When in Quincy or nearby you should stay here!”

Boston Marriott Quincy
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Quincy
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed 29 December 2013 via mobile

I grew up in Quincy and still come back here for visits. This is a great hotel since it is right off the highway. There use to be no hotel in Quincy that I would even think of staying at. I have been coming here for years and because of this I stay primarily at Marriott properties. I am currently staying here and just wanted to say how great this place is. One small complaint. Why are you charging for parking? Really?

Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank BetsyKinGA

Reviewed 28 December 2013

Arriving on a busy day with weddings in house and other events, we were in town for the Kenny Chesney concert in August. I was very pleased and more than impressed with our arrival experiene. I can not remember the gentlemans name at the desk, but he was very warm and welcoming. I loved how there was a bellman stand, your begining to see less of that. The buisness center was really nice, and I loved where it was located. The property as a whole is very pretty purched up on a hill. Thank you to all of the Ouncy Marriott family!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 December 2013

One of Marriott's true gems. Although its size and capacity to house large groups, conventions and functions is perhaps what it is best known for, it actually is almost boutique style when it comes to delivering a quality personalized visit for individual travelers and families.

With the well-stocked concierge lounge, delicious food and drinks in Kilroy's Irish Pub to the excellent front desk staff, the senior management of the property takes great care to maximize guest comfort in several important ways. Even offering free shuttle rides to the T, for train connections to Boston or the nearby Quincy Mall is another example of their special services.

Ask for one of the Pure rooms as an upgrade. They offer ultra clean rooms with state of the art purification on a quiet, high floor.

That is a simple but effective way to help insure the fulfillment of every hotel guest's most basic expectation - a good night's sleep. Along with an excellent, attentive staff in key positions, this helps make the Marriott Quincy an outstanding choice. Try it your next time in Boston!

Room Tip: Always ask for an upgrade to a Pure room!
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Jennifer P, Manager at Boston Marriott Quincy, responded to this reviewResponded 27 December 2013

Our Pure rooms are 99.9% allergen friendly! Let me know when you will return and we'll ensure you are blocked in one again!

Reviewed 15 December 2013 via mobile

This is my go to Hotel in the Quincy area. Got a great price for a room on a high floor. Room was clean as usual and Staff was great.
Had a great dinner at the restaurant as well. You will not find a better hotel in the south shore that is has easy access to Boston.

Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
Jennifer P, Manager at Boston Marriott Quincy, responded to this reviewResponded 20 December 2013

We could not agree more!!!

Reviewed 14 December 2013

Clean room; quiet. Convenient parking--OVERPRICED. Nice staff. Great location just off the highway. Easy to find as well. Gym and pool seemed nice but as usual, I didn't use them. Only downside was that there was little to do within walking distance.

Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank primpolished
Reviewed 14 December 2013

During the pemultimate leg of our Thomas Cook US/Canada escorted tour my wife and I arrived at the Boston Marriott Quincy hotel. We were booked in and shown to our room very swiftly. The room was very clean and comfortable. We dined, the first evening, in Kilroy's Irish Pub as the restaurant was being used for a wedding reception. The meals, however, were served from the Hancock's Steakhouse restaurant menu. As we were in New England I wanted to try some of the local specialities, so I started with the Clam Chowder, which was delicious! I then ordered the Fisherman's Stew -- this dish was so good I could have ordered it again!!!! Breakfast was served in Hancock's restaurant and was excellent, and served very quickly. On the first morning I ordered the Corned beef hash, and the second I partook in the Farmer's omelette. All meals, during our stay, were wonderful. The hotel was very well run, comfortable and clean and the staff were friendly, efficient, and very professional. Special praise goes to the wonderful waitress, called Susan, who looked after my wife and I each morning. The stay at the Marriot, although short, was very enjoyable and we would stay there again. I can therefore recommend this hotel and say it is well worthy of its TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence for 2013!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Jennifer P, Manager at Boston Marriott Quincy, responded to this reviewResponded 16 December 2013

Thanks for your feedback. We hope you think of the Boston Quincy Marriott on future travel to the States.

Reviewed 13 December 2013

We stayed at the Boston Marriott Quincy Hotel for a week while visiting our son for Thanksgiving. Due to being gold members, our room was located on the concierge floor and we had access to the concierge lounge. The staff at the hotel were friendly, and the rooms were clean and pleasant. There was room service and a restaurant available in the hotel, and while we did not use either, they would have been very convenient if we had needed them. The breakfast and evening snacks in the concierge lounge were very nice, and it was good not to have to leave the hotel for dinner.

Our only complaint is the $12.00 per day parking fee. This hotel is not in Boston, but in a suburb, and charging this amount to park seems unreasonable to me. Regardless, we will probably stay at the hotel in the future when we visit our son.

Room Tip: Higher rooms have a better view!
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Quincy
Hyatt Place Boston/Braintree
Best Western Adams Inn Quincy-Boston
Hampton Inn Boston Braintree
Howard Johnson Quincy
Beantown Inn
Beantown Inn
#5 of 7 in Braintree
Candlewood Suites - Boston Braintree

Been to Boston Marriott Quincy? Share your experiences!