“Great Italian and Greek-style food”

Alfredo's Restaurant
Ranked #36 of 280 Restaurants in Quincy
Price range: US$21 - US$30
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Water Street
Quincy, Massachusetts
“Great Italian and Greek-style food”
Reviewed 8 March 2014

Large portions; good service; quality drinks and food at a reasonable price. From chicken marsala to lamb chops and steaks.

Comfortable surroundings; restaurant has a bar and a lounge separated from the dining area but food is available in all 3 locations.

• Visited January 2014

San Diego, California
“Best meal here!”
Reviewed 2 February 2014

I'm here in Quincy at least 3x a month and I always know where I want to have dinner! Alfredo's has the tastiest food and the staff here are always on top of things. My favorite (could be the only thing I eat here :) ) is the baked rigatoni with their delicious sausage! The portions here are huge and I know that I will always have leftovers. Must try this place the net time you are in this area.

• Visited February 2014
Braintree, Massachusetts
“Don't miss out on a great meal!”
Reviewed 23 October 2013

Best Italian and American food in Quincy. Best Fish chowder (served only on Friday). Wait staff is very efficient and polite.

• Visited October 2013
beuafort south carolina
“Always a great meal....”
Reviewed 3 September 2013

This was actually the third time I've eaten at Alfredo's and the third time I've had a fantastic meal. I'm a huge fan of their chicken parmigiana. The food has always been delicious and service has been prompt and with a smile. I always look forward to my return visits.

• Visited July 2013
Washington DC
“A great old style Italian American place for a family dinner”
Reviewed 31 August 2013 via mobile

I'm giving this 4 stars compared to other, similar places in the area.Quincy is not the North End and never will be.

On to the review. My 90 year old grandmother lives in Quincy and we pretty much have to stay close to her retirement community. I've literally eaten here about 25 times over the last 3 years. It was fixed up a few years ago and is very clean. It's new interior isn't red and white checkered table cloth, but the food is. I'm in my late 40's and this reminds me of the best old style Italian places growing up.

The wait staff is very accommodating to my grandmother. The service has always been informal, accommodating and friendly.

I have honestly never had a bad or even fair meal there. I've enjoyed everything I've had from the chicken parmesan to the marinaria.

Keep in mind, this is wonderful 1970's (truthfully, 1950, and 60s too) style Italian American food that I fondly remember growing up. Our family of 5 had a wonderful family meal there a few weeks ago.

Yes, the clientel skews older. Yes, they don't have cutting edge food. But if you want a simple family meal with good food at good prices, who cares. And if you're too young to know my references to the old style Italian places, go and find out.

• Visited July 2013

Been to Alfredo's Restaurant? Share your experiences!