“Must try!”

Ranked #184 of 5,644 Restaurants in San Francisco
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: American, Fast food
Good for: Child-friendly, Kids, Cheap Eats
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Highchairs Available, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighbourhood: Fisherman’s Wharf
Singapore, Singapore
“Must try!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 July 2014

Heard so much about it and was skeptical about it. But one bite and felt the nice crisp of the bun and patty and my heart melted. I ordered a normal hamburger and I have to admit one was not enough for a skinny Asian girl like me! (Gasp!) I know the fries are suppose to be fresh as opposed to frozen ones but I prefer crispy fries. So I wasn't a great fan of that. My husband had a double double which looks and taste awesome! Will definitely go again before leaving States. I can never go back to McD's nor Burger King hamburger again! Oh no!
Only problem with the place was finding a seat especially you have young kids. Would suggest takeaway and have a picnic at the end of the pier in the great July weather.

• Visited July 2014

• Turkish first
Michigan
“Great food!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 July 2014

This was our first experience at an In-N-Out Burger and we were not disappointed. I have specific dietary needs and was pleased that I could eat a burger and actually have french fries with it! Typically I am unable to eat french fries most places, unless they use dedicated fryers…well since these are the only things they fry here, I could eat them! I ordered the cheeseburger protein style (without the bun, wrapped in lettuce) and it was delicious! My husband greatly enjoyed everything he ordered as well! The customer service was okay, but we typically don’t have high expectations of this at fast food establishments. We love the fact that their ingredients are fresh, the prices are reasonable, and the food is great!

• Visited April 2014
Hicksville, New York
“Awesome Burgers”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 July 2014

Beats your regular burger joints. Fresh ingredients, quick service, not too expensive. Get "In-N-Out"!

Visited July 2014
Galloway, New Jersey
“Good burger”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 July 2014 via mobile

This place is at the Fishermans Wharf.
It is very busy and they do. Good job pumping out the food.
Great burger.
The fried were ok.

San Francisco, California
“Good Food at Good Prices”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 July 2014

Their menu is simple but they do everything well! Burgers are good and you can have them made in different ways (Animal style, protein style, etc) based on the "secret menu" which you can see online or they will explain to you. The fries are fresh and don't taste greasy like many burger joints. There are many locations so you can usually find one near you!

Visited July 2014