“Can u give a rating less than 0 stars?”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Tony n' Tina's Wedding
Reviewed 23 May 2009

Visiting San Fran for the 1st time we hoped this would be one of the city highlights. We were gravely disappointed by this 2 hour show, time that we will never get back. Soon after being seated, we were greeted by chaos and poor entertainment. This continued through-out the night. Sadly enough, the funniest character was the drunk ex-boyfriend who did not have much to say. The salad and chicken pasta was worth about $5 at your friendly local cafe. I wish I could have refunded the ticket 5 min into the show. I agree with all the reviews and urge you to seek out any other restaurant in town and use your money wisely. I am so glad we did not get the VIP tickets - would have been truly mad at the waste of money. I think seeing the sea-lions was more memorable!!! Even if it were free.....go by the bay.... Street side performers truly deserve their "change" after this show!

Reviewed 15 February 2009

I was shocked at the low grade entertainment and hospitality at this show. Wish I would have read others comments before purchasing tickets. TRUE: we were packed like sardines. My friend and I were placed in a corner where we literally had less than 6inches between our selves and the back door. Our view of the "show" was the backside of the sound equipment.
Prior to the start of the show, there were plenty of empty seats still. When I asked if we could move to a better spot. The "hostess" was very rude in her denial, and wouldn't consider our request. We were one of the first to arrive, and had purchased the pricey tickets well in advance. When we decided to re-seat ourselves, we were approached "mafia" style and were told by the "actors" to return to our corner.
Ironically, as the show progessed , we were told we had to find a place to move to as the conga line was going to use the back door we were seated against to loop around the builiding.
It was ridiculous and not an intimate family style affair as advertised. The food was cafeteria style. Iceberg lettuce called salad and rigatoni pasta doused in Ragu sauce. The bread? frozen breadsticks. If you decide to attend this show anyways, then don't stick around for the cake; it was stale!
I could deal with poor food and poor comedy, IF we were treated with respect. Dont expect hospitality or respect there!!

1  Thank warningothers
Reviewed 18 January 2009

I was apprehensive about going to see Tony and Tina's Wedding after reading the earlier reviews. Well, with an open mind that I would have as much fun as I put my mind to, I purchased VIP (highly recommended) tickets. We arrived early and got great seats with Tonys Dad and girlfriend. We could see everything perfectly and had a lot of interaction with the cast. Yes, there were a few things that I would change, but overall we had a great time. I had expected to have not very good food after reading the reviews, but out food was great. We were served bruchetta for appetizers. We had great fresh breadsticks. The salad was just lettuce but had a great balsalmic vinegar dressing. It was followed by a pasta dinner with vegetables (cooked perfectly a dente) and chicken. It was absolutely great. We then had eggplant ; it was ok. The wedding cake was good sized and was good. Definately get VIP seats so you could get up front and interact with the cast.

2  Thank Clm811
Reviewed 10 November 2008

Not the warm, inclusive, festive atmosphere expected! Instead there was a lot of cliche' humor...... and the food? Fuggetaboutit! Five courses? They count bread (1/2 a slice if lucky) as a course, the croutonless salad as another. The bride actually asked if there were croutons and joked that the chef took advantage of her widowed aunt saying the salad was supposed to have specially seasoned croutons! "Third" course -- chicken the size of a nugget at Mac's, "fourth" a palm sized eggplant something-er-other, and "fifth" a slice of cake smaller than a dollar cupcake! They could have saved more had they just placed everything on a single tray and served it cafeteria style! There was nothing to drink to speak of and when I asked if there was more bread I got a firm negative! Pretend food apparently came with the humor which I also didn't get!

Take your money and run to the nearest 5 star restaurant and go see a show on the wharf for free! Much better than wasting your dough packed like sardines while being bombarded by lousy jokes and music, playing along with a cast of silly strangers making you feel more like an outcast!

See more reviews
Reviewed 7 September 2008

I saw Tony and Tina's wedding in San Francisco and walked out before dinner. Despite having reservations, I had to hunt for a chair to sit in. Finally I just grabbed one and sat down. The restaurant was stuffy and really hot, and overly crowded with too many guests crammed in.The performance was low on talent and style and too loud and disorganized. Some of my friends stayed and ate dinner and the food was mediocre. Going to this dinner-comedy show could wreck your weekend in San Francisco. Do not even think about going, It is a mess.

1  Thank Pearl90