“If the show is as bad as their business, run away!”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Tony n' Tina's Wedding
Berkeley, California
“If the show is as bad as their business, run away!”
Reviewed 25 May 2010

Never accept a trade voucher for Tony n' Tina's Wedding. They apparently rarely honor them. They trade vouchers for services and then only honor a number of them per show, so no shows are available for use with the vouchers. So here I sit with my $225 worth of VIP vouchers, no crappy show for us.

I would spend time reviewing the crappy service of the assistant for the show, but how bad a review can you give someone who take 10 days to respond to an email?

New Jersey
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“We Enjoyed It”
Reviewed 15 June 2009

Saw the show years ago in NYC and liked it a lot, but think the San Fran show is even better. We took some old friends and really had a good time. The food is not gourmet, but it certainly is passable (do people really go to Tony n' Tina's Wedding for greaty food???). The action was fast and funny. Loved the grooms dance and the young couple were great. The priest, however, was out favorite.

To enjoy this show you need to 1) Be ready to join in and have fun, and 2) Have realiztic expectations about the dining experience. All in all... a fun night out!

Chicago, IL
“Can u give a rating less than 0 stars?”
Reviewed 23 May 2009

Visiting San Fran for the 1st time we hoped this would be one of the city highlights. We were gravely disappointed by this 2 hour show, time that we will never get back. Soon after being seated, we were greeted by chaos and poor entertainment. This continued through-out the night. Sadly enough, the funniest character was the drunk ex-boyfriend who did not have much to say. The salad and chicken pasta was worth about $5 at your friendly local cafe. I wish I could have refunded the ticket 5 min into the show. I agree with all the reviews and urge you to seek out any other restaurant in town and use your money wisely. I am so glad we did not get the VIP tickets - would have been truly mad at the waste of money. I think seeing the sea-lions was more memorable!!! Even if it were free.....go by the bay.... Street side performers truly deserve their "change" after this show!

Northern CA
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fire The Hostess From Valentines Day!”
Reviewed 15 February 2009

I was shocked at the low grade entertainment and hospitality at this show. Wish I would have read others comments before purchasing tickets. TRUE: we were packed like sardines. My friend and I were placed in a corner where we literally had less than 6inches between our selves and the back door. Our view of the "show" was the backside of the sound equipment.
Prior to the start of the show, there were plenty of empty seats still. When I asked if we could move to a better spot. The "hostess" was very rude in her denial, and wouldn't consider our request. We were one of the first to arrive, and had purchased the pricey tickets well in advance. When we decided to re-seat ourselves, we were approached "mafia" style and were told by the "actors" to return to our corner.
Ironically, as the show progessed , we were told we had to find a place to move to as the conga line was going to use the back door we were seated against to loop around the builiding.
It was ridiculous and not an intimate family style affair as advertised. The food was cafeteria style. Iceberg lettuce called salad and rigatoni pasta doused in Ragu sauce. The bread? frozen breadsticks. If you decide to attend this show anyways, then don't stick around for the cake; it was stale!
I could deal with poor food and poor comedy, IF we were treated with respect. Dont expect hospitality or respect there!!

1 Thank warningothers
Sebastopol, California
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 28 helpful votes
“A Great Evening Out”
Reviewed 18 January 2009

I was apprehensive about going to see Tony and Tina's Wedding after reading the earlier reviews. Well, with an open mind that I would have as much fun as I put my mind to, I purchased VIP (highly recommended) tickets. We arrived early and got great seats with Tonys Dad and girlfriend. We could see everything perfectly and had a lot of interaction with the cast. Yes, there were a few things that I would change, but overall we had a great time. I had expected to have not very good food after reading the reviews, but out food was great. We were served bruchetta for appetizers. We had great fresh breadsticks. The salad was just lettuce but had a great balsalmic vinegar dressing. It was followed by a pasta dinner with vegetables (cooked perfectly a dente) and chicken. It was absolutely great. We then had eggplant ; it was ok. The wedding cake was good sized and was good. Definately get VIP seats so you could get up front and interact with the cast.

2 Thank Clm811