“Thai gem in California”

Good for: Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Financial District
Reviewed 28 October 2013

Marvellous Thai food near the ferry buildings and financial district of downtown San Francisco. The restaurant had a friendly and warm feel, and service was with a fabulous smile and all 3 courses of food superb. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 21 October 2013

I don't usually eat calamari but I went here with some friends and we ordered some calamari for appetizers and dinner, and by far they are some of the best tasting calamari I've had. All the food there tasted pretty good and I'll be more than happy to go there again and have more to eat.

Reviewed 20 October 2013

We met some friends here for dinner and this was my second time here and I enjoy the ambience. The food is tasty but portions are alittle small but we ate family style and shared two bowls of brown rice, honey duck, pumpkin pork curry, clay pot vegetables, and grilled sea bass. A bit on the expensive side but they do validate a small portion for the parking in the garage.

Reviewed 8 September 2013

Don't get me wrong as this restaurant serves great Thai food; the prices seem a little on the high side ($330 for 8 people), and we shared dishes. However, they have tucked down in the corner of the menu "Family $5", which as we were sharing 5 dishes for 8 people seemed like a good idea. The waitress 1) had no idea how much bigger the dishes would be, 2) was confused about which dishes could be 'family sized', 3) informed us that rice was extra, so we ordered rice, only to find that every dish came with rice. When we informed her that we didn't understand, she stormed of and left us. About 5 minutes later we asked for another waiter and the evening moved forward.
Not a good experience.

Reviewed 5 September 2013

My husband and I were staying in the Hyatt, and every time we passed this restaurant, we could smell the deliciousness wafting out from inside. We could smell it a block away. We passed by a couple times thinking it looked pretty expensive. There is no menu for public viewing outside. Finally we worked up the courage and asked for a menu, and much to our surprise, it was very reasonable.
Not only was it reasonable, but it was delicious, with large portions and lovely presentation. The restaurant decor was very nice as well. Service was not bad. My husband had the Panang curry and said it was the best he'd every had. Highly recommend!