“A unique place!”

US$49.00*
San Francisco Movie Sights City Tour
Ranked #22 of 558 things to do in San Francisco
More attraction details
Owner description: Known as the "crookedest" street in the world, the steep hills and sharp curves of this one-way road pass by grand Victorian mansions and attract millions of tourists each year.
Reviewed 29 July 2014 via mobile

A great site for photos! Famous hill in San Fran! Not far from green tortoise hostel. See the cars travel down and skate boarderS!

Reviewed 29 July 2014 via mobile

Very busy place. Lots of tourists 24/7... I didnt stay that long coz there's a lot of people. just took few photos and go. love the flowers too

Reviewed 28 July 2014

This was a nice walk. Started it from 3 blocks at the bottom of Lombard walked all the way to Coit tower. Make sure you have on comfy walking shoes and you're in good shape. Take your time to look at the architecture of the houses and the beautiful foliage.

1  Thank RaquelSarah
Reviewed 28 July 2014

Have done it many times on the way to Fisherman's wharf and it never fails to interest. On one hand , it is a novelty and quite unique, on the other hand, it has great community atmosphere with wonderful homes.

1  Thank RonWamberal
Reviewed 27 July 2014

We just get done dining at Restaurant Gary Danko and we walk outside and hail a cab. I tell the driver the St. Regis Hotel. He looks at me with a smile and says I have a treat for you. I was wondering what he meant by that when we suddenly found ourselves at the top of Lombard Street with no traffic in sight. I knew where we were quickly and smiled from ear to ear as we traversed our way down this famous American thoroughfare. Our driver was right. It was a treat and I gave him an extra tip for his thoughtfulness.

1  Thank saint22