“Healthy, Affordable, Friendly Cafe near Major Hotels”

Honey Honey Cafe & Crepery
Ranked #72 of 5,712 Restaurants in San Francisco
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Takeout
Neighbourhood: Union Square
Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States
“Healthy, Affordable, Friendly Cafe near Major Hotels”
Reviewed 27 August 2014

I was staying in San Francisco for a conference, and happened on this great little place. The food is excellent -- crepes, omelettes, salads, a few additional things for dinner. I had breakfast, lunch, and dinner -- all three were very good. It's an oasis in a neighborhood with lots of very pricey restaurants and very "heavy" menus. I eat vegetarian about half the time and this place had lots of good options. Very fresh ingredients, friendly staff, excellent coffee. I'll go back the next time I'm in town.

• Visited August 2014

• Korean first
  • Turkish first
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Two years later I still remember my breakfast there”
Reviewed 24 August 2014 via mobile

So, I was reviewing a breakfast place in Phoenix today and remembered that I never wrote about Honey Honey. (From TWO YEARS AGO!) Yes, a breakfast experience that you remember two years later needs no further explanation. We liked it so much we went back for breakfast two other times during our stay. I even remember what I ordered--the acapulco.

2 Thank chelso0o
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awesome cafe around the corner”
Reviewed 23 August 2014 via mobile

Staying just 2 blocks away, i chance upon this awesome cafe on the way to Nob Hill. Cosy environment and reasonable pricing is somewhere I'll chill out for the rest of the afternoon away.

Mount Laurel, nj
“Yummmmm”
Reviewed 19 August 2014

I had a burger and fries which was good. However, the desert crepe was AMAZING!! I had a crepe with marshamllow, hot fudge, peanut butter and rice krispies with ice cream on top. How can you go wrong? This is a cute little local place.

Visited August 2014
Portales, New Mexico, United States
“Great cafe for a quick meal and excellent food”
Reviewed 17 August 2014 via mobile

Had a quick meal on our way to the airport! Food was tasty and generous. The facility is unique and doesn't look like much from outside but it was awesome. I recommend the banana Crepes as a dessert!

Visited August 2014