All reviews castro area free parking market street sun deck great location f line free coffee public transportation guest laundry rain shower tram stop great place to stay walking distance fantastic stay restaurants and bars mini fridge flat screen tv
Reviewed 26 May 2018

Beck's was totally comfortable and a great experience. For me, what is best about this place is its perfect location in the Castro - right where I wanted to be. Delightful and helpful staff. Totally enjoyed my stay.

Room tip: I was on the 3rd floor which I really liked.
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 25 May 2018

Well located motel in Castro. Walking distance to both centrum, ferry building, Fisherman’s Wharf, Twin Peaks and Golden gate park - I know long walks but we did it. Anyway the F Line is just outside the door and Castro metro close by. We got a King zize bed bedroom OFF Market Street. Large, good bed, nice bath and toilet facilities AS well. With the good space an extra cupboard would have ben nice

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 May 2018 via mobile

Amazing hotel. Loved our stay. Hotel rooms are better than advertised. Free parking is a plus. Castro is a great district. Becks gives you a sheet with recommendations for local restaurants and bars. Barcade and Botello are right next door and are also awesome.

Reviewed 23 May 2018

We selected this property as it was a motel and we wouldn't have to pay a fortune for car parking whilst we were here and it was parked! It is just brilliant - the rooms look as though they have been recently refurbished and are lovely and fresh and clean. There is a laundry for guests which is super efficient and reasonably priced. The hotel itself is really well placed for the F line of buses which take you from the hotel to Fisherman's wharf. getting a clipper card is easy - it can be bought from the Walgreens just down the road on the right hand side [500yds approx.] - the staff helped us to find where to buy one!

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank ChurtSunseeker
Reviewed 23 May 2018 via mobile

Booked Becks after reading good reviews and was pretty happy. The room was clean, bed was comfortable but there was a lot of noise from the street as we were the room closest to the street. Upon check in they said they didn’t have any other rooms other than the one which was held for us and an “upgrade” which was suggested since the other room was adjacent to rather check in office. We took her suggestion and took the other room but it was very loud and I can’t see how the other room was worse than this one. Either way she was very sweet and gave us suggestions for local restaurants and the room was clean so I can’t really complain, let’s just say the give you earplugs for a reason. Use them. I’d stay again even with the noise because the location was great, right in the Castro and I felt very comfortable traveling with my wife.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple