Hotel Diva
Omni San Francisco Hotel(San Francisco)
US$348
US$289
US$243
Sheraton.com
  • Restaurant
Hotel Zoe Fisherman's Wharf(San Francisco)
US$347
US$466
US$230
US$225
  • Restaurant
Fairmont San Francisco(San Francisco)
US$488
US$290
  • Restaurant
The Orchard Hotel(San Francisco)
US$244
US$238
  • Restaurant
Club Quarters Hotel in San Francisco(San Francisco)(Great Value!)
US$265
US$259
2,111 results
All reviewsunion squaremurphy bedgreat locationstarbucks attachedgeary stjunior suitebusiness centerrooms are smallfew blockstenderloinstreet noisecentral locationhomeless peoplecable carcolibricitysf
Reviewed 3 July 2014

Stayed at Hotel Diva for 3 nights June 2014 from the time we walked in I was pleased. The hotel staff are super friendly-nice people so willing to help with whatever is needed! We had a junior suite room for a group of 4 and it was really spacious the beds were really comfortable. The only thing was the bathroom was really small and thats ok but it did not have a vent it was really hard to change inside the small bathroom after taking a shower. The hotel has fun lounges loved the Perrier one so chic! It has a nice gym, staircase that you can step out on in every floor and enjoy the SF views. Loved that they had a Starbucks right next door so convinient, lots of restaurants nearby and union square just 2 blocks down. A great experience at this hotel loved it!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Personality H, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel Diva, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2014

Hi lissethg103,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a nice review and share it with other travelers. It's so helpful for us to know what made your experience so special. Please let us know if we can be of any assistance in planning for your next trip to San Francisco. We look forward to seeing you soon!

Best Regards,

Reviewed 3 July 2014 via mobile

I stayed at this hotel for three nights and was not disappointed with the price and value that I got. I shopped for days since this area is saturated with hotel and came upon this one. The hotel is in a good location and we walked to several bars, restaurants and even AT&T park. We took the tip of several reviewers and asked for a quiet room, which led us to be assigned to an almost closet like room at the very end of the hall. We had a queen bed and the view of a brick wall. The room was so small I had to put my suitcase on the table. I didn't spend too much time in the room so it wasn't too much of an issue. The only real complaint I would have is that parking at the hotel cost about $40 a night. We needed our car so we had no choice to valet and giving them a 30 minute advanced notice to get the car when we wanted it.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 July 2014

I enjoyed my stay in the hotel. The staff were very helpful and always greeted us in a friendly manner. The hotel is centrally located and convenient for many bus routes (some of the 'clientele' that we met on the buses around San Francisco definitely made for an interesting trip, you'll see what I mean, especially if travelling at night)! The Pinecrest Diner across the road and Sears around the corner were both very nice breakfast locations. I particularly liked the lounges around the hotel which offered chilled water, various teas and a microwave. Our room was pleasant, if a bit tight. The Fitness Centre, was also nice, but again, a bit small. Overall I enjoyed the stay and would recommend to the hotel. The beds were also comfortable, which is always a positive.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family

Hi CJF97,

Thank you for staying at Hotel Diva and accomodating to our intimate hotel. We are happy to hear you enjoyed your experience. We hope you will think of us again on your next visit to San Francisco.

See you next time!

Best Regards,

Reviewed 1 July 2014

We were very pleasantly surprised to be able to check in early on the day we arrived. After an early flight that was a particular blessing, and Christine was dear in facilitating it. The rooms are very small and appointed in modern (I suppose) art that borders on disconcerting. There were two troubling encounters with the concierge. On the first, he sold us tickets to one of the bus tours and disregarded our appeal for a five dollar off special, though we pointed it out in the ad that his hotel distributed. Second, when he told us he would handle reserving airport transport and there was a delay in doing so, he asked why we had gone to them in the first place, telling us that they were notorious for bad service. (As it turned out, they got us where we needed to be at the time we needed to be there) I felt it was rather like telling me a restaurant had been tagged with a poor health rating after learning I'd eaten there. This is mundane I suppose, we found that the menu button to order movies did not work, and when we told this to the front desk we were told that they needed to be alerted first in order to turn on the service. We did, and it still did not work. Finally though, this was Pride weekend, and the night before the parade they had one fellow on the front desk. He was good, but he should not have been asked to handle the myriad of woes that might, and did, come his way. It might've have been wiser to have someone working with him.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
lopezv, Manager at Hotel Diva, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2014

Dear Bob R,

Thank you for sharing your comments on Trip Advisor. We value your opinion. Hotel Diva offers various types of accommodations ranging in size. We do have Executive King rooms and Studio suites which are comparatively bigger than a deluxe room.

Please accept my apology on behalf of our concierge. Please be assured that we will correct all issues you have mentioned on your review.

I hope you will think of us again on your next visit to San Francisco. Please to give us the opportunity to change your impression on us. I know we could do better.

Best regards,
Virgil Lopez
Hotel Manager

Reviewed 29 June 2014

Let me first start off by saying that I am a Travel Agent, and I have stayed in tons of beautiful hotels around the world. From the time I arrived until the time I departed, everything and everyone I encountered was amazing. Since the hotel was a boutique hotel, I expected a very small room, but my room was very spacious and I had a wonderful view of the main street. If you're looking for a hotel with superior service, beautiful accommodations, and a great location close to it all.... Hotel Diva is definitely for you...

Room Tip: The suites are very nice and spacious....
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business

Dear jscarlett,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a glowing review and share it with other travelers! It's so helpful for us to know what made your experience so special. Please let us know if we can be of any assistance in planning for your next trip to San Francisco. We look forward to seeing you in the near future!

Warm Regards,