“Best choice hotel for everyone!”

Hotel Zetta San Francisco
Ranked #32 of 230 Hotels in San Francisco
GreenLeadersPlatinum level
Reviewed 26 June 2013 via mobile

Hotel Zetta is the new wave of stylish boutique hotels. This modern hotel has one of a kind decorations and art. It is a hotel that will give you an exceptional sensory experience. On the first floor you are greeted by a friendly staff, a swanky bar, and a cozy seating area. On the second floor there is a "playroom" that has old and new games that will keep children and adults alike entertained. The rooms are spacious with comfortable, contemporary furniture. Every aspect of the hotel is entriquing and welcoming. I definitely recommend staying at this hotel if you want to experience San Francisco the right way.

• Stayed: June 2013
1  Thank Jess Z
Benjamin D, General Manager at Hotel Zetta San Francisco, responded to this reviewResponded 8 July 2013

Dear Jess Z,
What a nice review! Thank you so much for sharing your experience with other travelers on Trip Advisor, I am sure that they will find it useful. I am so excited that you loved the hotel and I can assure you that with our soon to be open restaurant it will be even better. I truly hope that your travels bring you back to Hotel Zetta and our wonderful city.

Reviewed 25 June 2013

I have to hold off on giving this hotel a really overwhelmingly "excellent" review for two reasons. The first is location. When leaving the hotel, market street and the general area to the right becomes a little iffy at night. To the left is Yerba Buena, Moscone and some really nice shops and restaurants. This has a pretty minimal impact to my review. The second and more important was disorganization of the staff and service. While all the staff where always incredibly eager to help us and beyond helpful/nice, they are still quite disorganized (understanding that they just reopened in the very recent past month or so). They called me to see if I needed a ride to the airport the next morning..but did so accidentally a few days before I was actually checking out, the maid service failed to replace almost empty TP which made us have to call the front desk twice to have it delivered to the room. They did arrange a car to take us to the airport on departure..we decided to leave a bit early and they eagerly called us an earlier ride..however, even though I informed them to cancel the later car, they forgot and the service called me several times while I was at the airport. Overall the hotel was beautiful, the rooms were great, and there is an awesome lobby with oversized plinko, pool, Nintendo Wi-U, etc. I would recommend a stay if you don't mind the sometimes inconveniences of a learning staff.

• Stayed: June 2013
1  Thank zsatko

Dear Zach S,
Thank you for staying with us and for sharing your experience. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay and I will make sure to share your experience with the hotel team. I can assure you that the entire team is eager to provide an excellent experience and that we will put your comments to good use. It is great to hear that you were able to enjoy our Playroom and hope that you managed to score several 10's on our Plinko wall. Thank you again, we are looking forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 20 June 2013

Stayed here for work for 5 nights. The hotel itself is really nice. Great beds, great TVs, big rooms, very stylish. Pretty great on every level.

Staff was also really nice. Really zero complaints. My only reservation would be based on location. Neighborhood is fine, but just a few blocks away from one of the seediest parts of town. But that was really the only negative.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank GilFennerty
Benjamin D, General Manager at Hotel Zetta San Francisco, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2013

Dear GilFennerty,
Thank you for the overall great comment and for staying with us. San Francisco is one of the most vibrant and divers city in the world and our location, adjacent to San Francisco shopping mecca and a few steps from the convention center makes us a great destination whether you are traveling for business or pleasure. As with any big city some neighborhoods are better than other and our team is here to assist you in navigating our wonderful city.
Thank you again and I look forward to welcoming you back at Hotel Zetta.
Regards,

Reviewed 11 June 2013

I stayed at Hotel Zetta two nights for business and I was delighted by the attentive front desk staff and the gorgeous art in the hotel and in my room. It's a newish hotel and it feels new in terms of the furnishings and cleanliness. It also is well located, just south of Market and within walking distance to Union Square as well as the Moscone Convention Center, not to mention the mall--it seems like the hotel is wedged between Nordstrom and Bloomingdale's. The drawbacks were slow internet--internet is free for one device, but it was not enough to play streaming video even on a laptop. In addition, room service was very slow in the morning for a very simple breakfast. In addition, the wake-up call I ordered was seven minutes late. That's the first time I've experienced that in many business trips to San Francisco staying at other hotels.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business

Dear San_Diego_Traveler5,
Thank you for staying with us and sharing your experience! I am delighted that you enjoyed our decor and attentive front desk. I will personally look into your comments and I can assure you that they will be addressed. We are offering complimentary WiFi throughout the hotel for one device with ample bandwidth for email and regular internet browsing, we are also offering a fee option for unlimited bandwidth and several devices more suitable for heavier streaming. Thank you again for staying with us, I am looking forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 11 June 2013

I had a enjoyable stay in Zetta Hotel. the rooms and the building smell fresh, as the hotel has been renewed. Decoration is modern and rooms are clean and my room had enough space to acommodate four people during six days. Internet wi-fi is fast. The staff is wonderful and helpful. Location is great, near to Union Square, to cable car turntable and easy acess to buses.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Nattylovestravelling

Dear Nattylovestravelling,
Thank you for choosing Hotel Zetta as your home away from home for your 6 days vacations. I am delighted that you loved our design, our colleagues and the size of your room. I hope that you had a chance to enjoy our Playroom on the second floor and that you tried our 2 story Plinko wall.
Thank you again and safe travels.

Reviewed 9 June 2013

This is a boutique hotel, modern and redone. I'm very fussy but this place is HIGHLY recommended from the front desk to the guys at the door wow!!! Super nice and friendly.We came with family and friends and a child and the staff were so helpful.
Great location near Westfield with a food court below. Shopping on market street and cable cars nearby. $12 ride by cab to fishermans wharf.
Hotel was clean, safe and comfortable. Our room was large and we had free wifi.
Brand new well equipped fitness room. There was no restaurant but a short walk to cafes. Maz cafe across the road is horrible, don't go there because they get your order wrong every time!!
Definitely stay here if you want a nice simple place to stay that's clean and modern. Initially I booked the wrong date and after a call to management they changed the dates no problem even after prepaying. Nice. LOVED IT!!!
Cool soccer ball drop game in the lobby for my two year old also.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank bbSYD
Benjamin D, General Manager at Hotel Zetta San Francisco, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2013

Deat bbSYD,
Thank you so much for staying with us and for sharing your experience. I am so happy that your family enjoyed their stay, our team, the playroom and our famous Plinko wall. Our restaurant is well underway and schedule to open in August. I cannot wait to welcome you back!

Reviewed 29 May 2013

I loved this place. Granted I did get a really good deal online last minute so that certainly factored into my decision. The staff was friendly and accommodating, the aesthetics wonderful and the all night game room definitely a plus. I would have loved to have more time here to grab a drink at the bar and unwind a bit more but all in all it was a great stay.

Room Tip: We faced out onto the main street and it was plenty quiet!