“Amazing New Hotel”

Hotel Zetta San Francisco
Ranked #30 of 230 Hotels in San Francisco
GreenLeadersPlatinum level
Reviewed 17 September 2013

I just got back from a stay at the hotel and had an amazing time. The staff was extremely helpful, friendly, and professional. The bar/lounge area is great to relax in and the game room upstairs was a lot of fun at night. The location was great and it was a short cab ride anywhere in the city. I would reccomend this hotel to anyone who is visiting San Francisco.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
Benjamin D, General Manager at Hotel Zetta San Francisco, responded to this reviewResponded 30 September 2013

Dear Ryan M,
I am thrilled that you enjoyed the location, the lounge, the playroom and above all the team. We are very proud and passionate about our new hotel and I am very excited that it showed. We hope to welcome you back soon.
Cheers,

Reviewed 17 September 2013

I have stayed in San Francisco 10-11 times over the past couple years. Each time I pick a different hotel to try new things but I will never do that again after staying at Hotel Zetta because there is not another hotel in the city like this one. Hands down, the best hotel in San Francisco and one of the nicest hotels I have ever stayed at. The decor is amazing and the staff are wonderful. In the lobby they have Apple computers for you to use and a great bar. The second floor has accommodations for bigger groups with pool tables and ever Atari! Really Atari, that's something no other hotel has. Rooms are spacious and very modern. The mini bar is packed with great food and drinks for a reasonable price or you can enjoy a free espresso using your Illy espresso machine in the room. I had a great nights rest and it was very quiet. Finally, it is conveniently located right off the 5th street exit and 80. Perfect for someone who does not want to get lost in the city. A must stay and worth the money!

Room Tip: Stay here! Don't even look around for other hotels in the area.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Dave B

Dear Dave B,
Wow, what a nice review, I am delighted that you enjoyed and that we will be your hotel of choice when you return to San Francisco! Next time, you should also try our new restaurant, "The Cavalier", the food is amazing and it is definitively the new place to try in SOMA.
Safe travels,

Reviewed 5 September 2013

I booked this hotel as a last stop for the end of a long weekend in northern California based on recommendations from various travel sites. It was modern and newly renovated with a trendy upscale vibe. The rooms were sparely furnished in a clean and modern way but with all the needs. I especially liked that there were available outlets next to the bed in an accessible spot. Clearly someone who designed the space knew that most guests would have gadgets that needed charging (something that you don't readily find at many hotels). Especially great about this hotel was the staff - everyone was friendly, enthusiastic and helpful. I would definitely stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo
2  Thank David C
Benjamin D, General Manager at Hotel Zetta San Francisco, responded to this reviewResponded 9 September 2013

Dear DavidChic1,
I hope that you had a great trip and I am glad that you chose Hotel Zetta as your last stop. We have an exciting and truly unique decor and we kept our guests in mind when designing the rooms as most of our guests travel with more than one device and need to be connected 24/7.
Our team is as excited as I am about our hotel and I am delighted that it showed during your stay.
We cannot wait to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 3 September 2013

I had never been to San Francisco and decided to meet my son up there to visit for a couple days & see the sites. A mutual friend of ours, Greg B., works in sales for the Hotel so we thought we would stay there while in town.

The location was convenient to the cable car (which was one of the things we wanted to do), shopping, and the staff was very friendly, professional and helpful. Although we did not relax in the bar/lounge, it was inviting with a unique decor and always busy.

Our room was clean, spacious and comfortable with a nice, large flat panel TV and, my personal favorite, an instant espresso machine. The bathroom was nice sized and offered all those little amenities that added to the stay.

I was impressed with how comfortable the bed was, which my back also appreciated. The roll away my son slept on was equally as comfortable.

I would highly recommend Hotel Zetta to anyone when visiting San Francisco.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Elle M
Reviewed 28 August 2013

I come to San Francisco a couple of times annually for work. I've stayed at most hotels in the area around the Moscone, but this time there was one I didn't remember... Hotel Zetta. I was told that the hotel had been operating for about five months by the person at the check-in desk. I decided to give it a shot and I am thrilled that I did.

The staff was unbelievably helpful. They have a lot of attention to detail, are flexible with their policies and procedures to the extent that it can provide the customer a better stay, and they went out of their way to be friendly, welcoming, and interested in who I was. Not sure if you are supposed to do this or not, but I want to particularly call out Kristine C., Kathryn Z., and Claudette Q. for their excellent service. Thanks everyone!

The rooms are very nice, with big flat panel TVs, instant espresso machines, and remote links for AV from Android or IOS. Wireless phones, ample lighting (which I appreciate), super comfortable beds, and hardwood floors topped off the experience in-room.

The lobby area has really cool reclaimed materials making up the decor, with a bar and lounge area right there in the lobby. The second floor has a bunch of games, a pool table, extra large flat panel, and a number of couches and chairs to lounge in.

All in all, this was the best experience I've had in San Francisco and I would highly recommend it to anyone.

Room Tip: Ask for a floor other than the 7th. The only downside to the whole place was a noisy ice-maker on th...
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Todd K

Dear ToddK,
Wow, this is a very nice review and we really appreciate it, you covered it all from the great Tv to our second floor playroom. I am truly delighted that despite all the cool amenities that we have to offer what made us stand apart is our team and their genuine interest in our guests.
The entire team is looking forward to welcoming you back on your next trip to San Francisco.
Safe travels,

Reviewed 22 August 2013

Really super cool place to to stay, in a cool part of the city. Excellent staff, good bar, excellent restaurant, what more do you want? Lady front desk executive by name of Katherine is not only eminently professional and friendly, but also very pretty. High score recommendations all round.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled solo

Dear afkeckv,
It is very cool to get a great review from a San Franciscan! We are very fortunate and work very hard at keeping our hotel relevant in this very dynamic city and I am glad that you enjoyed it. Thank you for the kind comment regarding Kathryn, our team is very proud of what they do and I am sure that she will enjoy the compliment.
Cheers,

Reviewed 20 August 2013

I stayed at Hotel Zetta at the end of July for 5 days, what a great experience! Wonderful location, it is very close to market street. The rooms are awesome: very big, cleaned and high-tech! The staff is very kind and professional, always ready to assist with any issues you may encounter.

I highly recommend it.

Luca

Room Tip: I don't choose the room, but was greate as well.
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear Celest23,
It is always good to hear when our guests have a great experience and are willing to share it with the travel community. We have a fun and superbly located hotel with a young and energetic team, we also now have a great restaurant that is quickly becoming one of the favorite of visitors and locals. I hope that you will have the opportunity to enjoy it during your next trip to our wonderful city.
Thank you for the recommendation and safe travels,