I have always loved hotels and have had just about every job you could have in one. Worked my way up from Holiday Inn's to Ritz-Carlton's so I have a pretty seasoned eye and for detail and service standards. The Zetta is a very remarkable and memorable property in my book. Many hotels have amenities and location but its just pretty paint and carpet if your staff isn't on board.
The staff there is just fantastic. Everyone you encounter is genuinely friendly, outgoing and you can tell they enjoy where they are working.
Even though I have lived in San Francisco for 20 years now I love to check into one of our fine hotels for a night or weekend and I rarely stay at the same place more than once. I didn't want to leave the Zetta and will definitely stay there again and looking forward to it soon.
Benjamin, Jeremy, Greg, Kiley, Taylor, Anthony, Paul and Brian, thanks for the outstanding experience!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In a city of exquisitely edgy contrasts, Hotel Zetta offers a high level of sophistication and service without taking itself too seriously. The vibrant décor and sustainable architecture lend an innovative, creative vibe, while the high-tech conveniences, oversized guestrooms and plush pillow top beds keep things modernand always relaxed. Located in the heart of San Francisco’s famously techy-savvy SoMa district and walking distance to Union Square, Hotel Zetta invites style-seeking travelers and local professionals to work, connect, play and get inspired.Located in the heart of San Francisco’s famously hip SoMa Distict, Hotel Zetta offers 116 fashionable rooms and suites to style-seeking business travelers, culture-seeking out-of-towners and local professionals. Work-hard-play-hard business travelers can customize in-room work spaces with over-sized butcher block desks and a bevy of high-tech conveniences, from Internet-ready Samsung 46” smart TVs with access to apps like Facebook, Twitter and Netflix, to G-LINK™ docking stations that let you wirelessly stream videos from your mobile devices to your TV. Want to escape the bustle of the city without actually leaving the city? Our amenity-rich urban enclaves elevate downtime with down comforters and imported linens atop sumptuous pillow top beds, complimentary Neil George bath and body amenities, and Illy coffee espresso machines. Each room's unique quality is accented with a one-of-a-kind tapestry; a stunning collage of antique Oriental rugs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with MrandMrsSmith, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Zetta San Francisco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Milano Hotel San Francisco
- Hotel Milano San Francisco
- Milano San Francisco