The Zetta is a cool hip hotel, centrally located in SF. We stayed in town for 4 days and really enjoyed our time at Zetta. They have a young and attentive staff who knew our name after the 2nd day. The hotel has some of the most interesting art and decorations you will find in any contemporary venue. Check out the lamp fixture over the elevators on the 1rst floor as well as all the lobby art. The rooms are industrial chic, good sized and have great bedding. Excellent internet. The lobby bar was fantastic, great service and an excellent selection of bourbons and tequilas. The Cavalier restaurant is connected to the hotel and serves an awesome BACON sandwich for breakfast. The Westfield mall is next store with fantastic shopping. We found the location a great place to get to where we were going . . . which was in all directions. The room rates were reasonable by SF standards. Would highly recommend!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In a city of exquisitely edgy contrasts, Hotel Zetta offers a high level of sophistication and service without taking itself too seriously. The vibrant décor and sustainable architecture lend an innovative, creative vibe, while the high-tech conveniences, oversized guestrooms and plush pillow top beds keep things modernand always relaxed. Located in the heart of San Francisco’s famously techy-savvy SoMa district and walking distance to Union Square, Hotel Zetta invites style-seeking travelers and local professionals to work, connect, play and get inspired.Located in the heart of San Francisco’s famously hip SoMa Distict, Hotel Zetta offers 116 fashionable rooms and suites to style-seeking business travelers, culture-seeking out-of-towners and local professionals. Work-hard-play-hard business travelers can customize in-room work spaces with over-sized butcher block desks and a bevy of high-tech conveniences, from Internet-ready Samsung 46” smart TVs with access to apps like Facebook, Twitter and Netflix, to G-LINK™ docking stations that let you wirelessly stream videos from your mobile devices to your TV. Want to escape the bustle of the city without actually leaving the city? Our amenity-rich urban enclaves elevate downtime with down comforters and imported linens atop sumptuous pillow top beds, complimentary Neil George bath and body amenities, and Illy coffee espresso machines. Each room's unique quality is accented with a one-of-a-kind tapestry; a stunning collage of antique Oriental rugs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Odigeo, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Hotel Zetta San Francisco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Milano Hotel San Francisco
- Hotel Milano San Francisco
- Milano San Francisco