We enjoyed our stay at Hotel Zetta. It is a quiet and comfortable small hotel directly adjacent to the Westfield San Francisco Centre. It’s a nice 7 minute walk (0.3 miles) from Union Square and all the downtown activity. The street the hotel is on, 5th Street, is not a particularly fancy street so there isn’t much of a view to be had other than a building and liquor store across the street. There are 116 rooms and the property is still very new and clean since opening a little over a year ago (the result of the renovation of an older hotel). We had a room with two queen beds on the 5th floor, which was 415 square feet – a nice size compared to many other rooms in San Francisco (though the single bed rooms are smaller). The gym is located on the 4th floor and has pretty new, hi-tech equipment. You need your room key to access it. Free, new earbuds are provided to those who want to use them while working out. The valet service is convenient, though be aware that everything is taxed and what is advertised as a $50.00 a day parking fee is actually $57.00 per day due to a parking tax. The décor is modern-tech and quirky. This is definitely geared more toward a younger, hip crowd. The bathroom amenities are large bottles of shampoo, conditioner, and shower gel; nothing you can take home :( I have stayed at other 4-5 star hotels in the area that I liked better and were less expensive, but we had a good stay here and if the price were right, we would stay again. The Powell & Market Cable Car Turnaround is right around the corner, but be prepared for a long wait to get on here if you wish to ride. The line was very long every time we passed by. Also, the hotel does a pre-authorization to your credit card upon check-in, which I was not informed about so it caused some confusion once we got home and I saw a $200.00 charge pending from Hotel Zetta.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In a city of exquisitely edgy contrasts, Hotel Zetta offers a high level of sophistication and service without taking itself too seriously. The vibrant décor and sustainable architecture lend an innovative, creative vibe, while the high-tech conveniences, oversized guestrooms and plush pillow top beds keep things modernand always relaxed. Located in the heart of San Francisco’s famously techy-savvy SoMa district and walking distance to Union Square, Hotel Zetta invites style-seeking travelers and local professionals to work, connect, play and get inspired.Located in the heart of San Francisco’s famously hip SoMa Distict, Hotel Zetta offers 116 fashionable rooms and suites to style-seeking business travelers, culture-seeking out-of-towners and local professionals. Work-hard-play-hard business travelers can customize in-room work spaces with over-sized butcher block desks and a bevy of high-tech conveniences, from Internet-ready Samsung 46” smart TVs with access to apps like Facebook, Twitter and Netflix, to G-LINK™ docking stations that let you wirelessly stream videos from your mobile devices to your TV. Want to escape the bustle of the city without actually leaving the city? Our amenity-rich urban enclaves elevate downtime with down comforters and imported linens atop sumptuous pillow top beds, complimentary Neil George bath and body amenities, and Illy coffee espresso machines. Each room's unique quality is accented with a one-of-a-kind tapestry; a stunning collage of antique Oriental rugs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Zetta San Francisco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Milano Hotel San Francisco
- Hotel Milano San Francisco
- Milano San Francisco