I don't find Japan Town the most fascinating, fun part of the city but the location is actually convenient to get around and the Hotel Kabuki is good - especially for the money. SF hotels can be killer expensive and this was a very good value. The room was nice and comfortable and the staff helpful and anxious to please. The hotel had a nice calm about it. The usual over priced $5 potato chips in the room; $5 for 20 minutes on the business center computer if you didn't bring yours. There are 2 Japanese style rooms which were beautiful. I looked at them but didn't stay in them which I would try to do if I went again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With a unique blend of Eastern and Western influences, Hotel Kabuki offers sleek and serene accommodations in the heart of Japantown. Unwind in style. Our rooms offer a refined and serene ambiance and an aesthetic that marries Eastern and Western sensibilities. Some feature luxurious amenities like Japanese-style soaking tubs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Hotel Kabuki, a Joie de Vivre hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kabuki Hotel San Francisco
- Miyako Hotel San Francisco
- Hotel Kabuki San Francisco
- Kabuki San Francisco