My boyfriend and I stayed at Hotel Kabuki in June 2013. Upon arrival, the staff were extremely friendly. We booked the club king room, which was located on a private floor. Upon entering the room, we were initially quite disappointed as the room did not look anything like the room we had booked online, it was much much smaller. On further inspection the room was not clean, the toilet had stains on it, the tabletops were sticky and there was rubbish under the bed. The location is awful too. If I were to return to San Francisco, I would not stay in Japantown. This area didn't feel safe and it's not convenient to the rest of the City.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With a unique blend of Eastern and Western influences, Hotel Kabuki offers sleek and serene accommodations in the heart of Japantown. Unwind in style. Our rooms offer a refined and serene ambiance and an aesthetic that marries Eastern and Western sensibilities. Some feature luxurious amenities like Japanese-style soaking tubs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Odigeo, Priceline, 5viajes2012 S.L., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Kabuki, a Joie de Vivre hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kabuki Hotel San Francisco
- Miyako Hotel San Francisco
- Hotel Kabuki San Francisco
- Kabuki San Francisco