I didn't pick the hotel, the conference did. And I was very happy with their choice for me. The room was modern, clean, comfortable, and large compared to some others I've stayed in in SF. I spent 3 nights, and it was all good. The restaurant was friendly, convenient, and the food was good when I didn't feel like going out, and the location was excellent when I wanted to venture out and enjoy Japantown's choices.
I chose to use Muni/BART to get around for this trip, and there was a bus close by to wherever I wanted to go. What's not to like?
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With a unique blend of Eastern and Western influences, Hotel Kabuki offers sleek and serene accommodations in the heart of Japantown. Unwind in style. Our rooms offer a refined and serene ambiance and an aesthetic that marries Eastern and Western sensibilities. Some feature luxurious amenities like Japanese-style soaking tubs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Ebookers, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, TravelUp, Evoline ltd, HRS, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Kabuki, a Joie de Vivre hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kabuki Hotel San Francisco
- Miyako Hotel San Francisco
- Hotel Kabuki San Francisco
- Kabuki San Francisco