I was in San Francisco last week to see a performance of "The Book of Mormon" with my girlfriend, and staying at the Hotel Kabuki was the perfect end to our night. The staff was extremely friendly, particularly the young woman working at the front desk, Annalise. Delicious restaurants abound in the nearby area, and we had a perfect view of the sunset from our private balcony.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With a unique blend of Eastern and Western influences, Hotel Kabuki offers sleek and serene accommodations in the heart of Japantown. Unwind in style. Our rooms offer a refined and serene ambiance and an aesthetic that marries Eastern and Western sensibilities. Some feature luxurious amenities like Japanese-style soaking tubs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Ebookers, Priceline, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HRS, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Kabuki, a Joie de Vivre hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kabuki Hotel San Francisco
- Miyako Hotel San Francisco
- Hotel Kabuki San Francisco
- Kabuki San Francisco