Our stay at Hotel Kabuki was pleasant enough. The lobby area was very elegant and welcoming. The staff pleasant but we had difficulty finding the valet to assist us with our questions. We did find that the rooms do need some updating. The bathroom was very dark and the faucets on the sink were loose (just a matter of tightening some parts). The beds were clean and comfortable. We found the décor pleasant but some of the areas are showing wear which can be solved with a little attention. Overall it was not all that unpleasant and it served our needs.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With a unique blend of Eastern and Western influences, Hotel Kabuki offers sleek and serene accommodations in the heart of Japantown. Unwind in style. Our rooms offer a refined and serene ambiance and an aesthetic that marries Eastern and Western sensibilities. Some feature luxurious amenities like Japanese-style soaking tubs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ebookers, TravelUp, Odigeo, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Kabuki, a Joie de Vivre hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kabuki Hotel San Francisco
- Miyako Hotel San Francisco
- Hotel Kabuki San Francisco
- Kabuki San Francisco