My girlfriend and I had an enjoyable long weekend at the Kabuki and were impressed with the service and liked the location. We were on the 16th floor during the earthquake and everything shook but no damage. San Francisco was not really hit but I was happy we were staying at the Kabuki. Front desk and Manager Ben run a first class operation. The rooms are nice, restaurant is ok and bar is good ambiance.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With a unique blend of Eastern and Western influences, Hotel Kabuki offers sleek and serene accommodations in the heart of Japantown. Unwind in style. Our rooms offer a refined and serene ambiance and an aesthetic that marries Eastern and Western sensibilities. Some feature luxurious amenities like Japanese-style soaking tubs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Priceline, TravelUp and Hotels.com so you can book your Hotel Kabuki, a Joie de Vivre hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kabuki Hotel San Francisco
- Miyako Hotel San Francisco
- Hotel Kabuki San Francisco
- Kabuki San Francisco