The Inn San Francisco
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Hotel Tropica(San Francisco)
Kailash Hotel(San Francisco)
View Hotel
Twin Peaks Hotel(San Francisco)
View Hotel
Beck's Motor Lodge(San Francisco)
  • Breakfast included
Civic Center Motor Inn(San Francisco)
  • Breakfast included
San Francisco Inn(San Francisco)
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsmission districthot tubb brooftop deckfresh fruitvictorian decorvalencia streetdrawing roomfeather bedvan nessa wonderful place to stayhome away from homebreakfast buffetother guestshard boiled eggscommon areasbart station
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 26 April 2014 via mobile

We stayed at this hotel for weekends getaway. It's beautiful and cozy. Love the inner setting - nostalgia feeling like go back early last century. Love the cute garden. Love the view on top of roof. Nice and friendly staff. There are so many nice restaurants in walking distance. Definitely will come back for our next getaway!

Thank you so much!!!

Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank J G
Reviewed 24 April 2014 via mobile

Marty is a gracious host and the place is impeccable. Food was great and he gave us good advice for San Fran newbies. The rooftop is not to be missed. Location is great for theaters. Will stay there again.

• Stayed: April 2014
1  Thank DuluthDoc
Reviewed 14 April 2014

Situated in the Mission district, this is a gem of a B&B, the decor is Victorian, the buffet breakfast is substantial, I was upgraded to an en-suite room with a view of the city skyline. The little garden behind the house is a welcome retreat at the end of a days sight seeing.The owners go the extra mile to make you feel welcome, with a guide book in your room to help you plan your trips, sherry, port and cookies in the dining room each afternoon.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank June2424
Reviewed 3 April 2014

Wow - can't beat all of the special touches here - superb breakfasts, fresh flowers and candy dishes in the room and throughout the Inn, beautiful gardens where you can hang out, magazines and current newspapers, coffee, tea and drinks available all day and night, red licorice available all the time (my favorite), responsive and friendly staff, and I could go on and on. This place is simply the best!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 March 2014

When I finally decided to go to San Francisco I had one criteria for my accommodation - it had to be a victorian building. Didn't want a cookie-cutter hotel that could have been anywhere in the country. The list to choose from was fairly short and boy did I do a great job when I decided on the Inn San Francisco.

The bed was incredible...it was so soft and comfortable I was almost scared to sleep on it as I have low-grade back issues. No problem - under all that cushiness is some serious support.

The breakfast spread was great each morning. So much fresh fruit and lots of carb and protein choices to round it out. Beautifully presented each morning and wonderfully fresh. On surprise was the availability of pie each day for breakfast. Seemed a bit unusual but I very quickly got used to that idea. From now on, for me, nothing will say "I'm on holidays" as well as pumpkin pie at breakfast. Fresh coffee and a great assortment of teas available at any time of day.

The building itself is wonderful - love the staircase to the roof patio.

The hot tub, the hot tub, the hot tub. I still miss it. What a wonderful thing it was to be able to relax in it each evening after a day of walking around the city.

The staff was wonderful. Never in your face but someone always was available when needed. It poured rain our first day, despite SF being in a drought. When we returned "home", they quickly arranged to dry not only our jackets and clothes, but also our sodden runners. BTW - they do have umbrellas available for use. Wish I had bothered to take one that day.

The Inn is a bit out of the way, but transit was easy and never seemed to take too long.

We didn't arrive until almost midnight but there was no problem with late check-in.

Oh yeah, candy dishes in your room and wonderful Girardelli chocolates daily. These people know how to do hospitality! Inn San Francisco was a wonderful place to stay.

Room Tip: I chose room 22 based on the wonderful shade of blue.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends