This hotel was very cute and although there was nothing very boutique or fancy here, they do everything you want, simply and to a high standard. The room was clean and the filter coffee machine was appreciated. Bed was fine, bathroom was small but the shower was lovely and hot. That peppermint shampoo was lovely! Best of all was a real open fire in the queen room which lit with a switch! Not needed in the climate but very comforting! We joined the guests for free wine and canapes, it was a lovely way to connect with others and broke the ice over breakfast. Staff are so sweet and always give you a smile. Breakfast was fine, not an overwhelming array but just enough of what you need. A delight. The area felt safe enough with some good local charm away from the big corporate chains of Union Square.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally located between Nob Hill and Union Square, Petite Auberge is the perfect small hotel for a trip to San Francisco. The Petite Auberge welcomes you to a world of French provincial enchantment. French doors with beveled glass, a collection of French art, a cozy parlor with a crackling fire and afternoon wine and hors d'oeuvres. Most guestrooms offer fireplaces. We offer a generous breakfast buffet each morning and an evening wine reception. Fresh baked cookies are available each afternoon. Also, check out our sister hotel, White Swan Inn just 20 feet away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Priceline and Expedia so you can book your Petite Auberge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Petite Auberge Hotel San Francisco
- Petite Auberge San Francisco