Stayed here on honeymoon. Some squeaky floors and stairs in this older building but no complaints about anything else. Room might be a bit small and pokey for some but really it's enough for most, clean and quaintly comfy. Staff very nice. Breakfast very good. Free afternoon wine & snacks for guests. Located a short walk from Chinatown and the main shopping area. I'm sure we'd go straight back here if we were returning to San Francisco which we would love to do some day. Can't really think of much bad about the place other than that the view from the room was just of a wall of the next building but who's going to spend time in their room when Frisco is just outside the door! :) Wasn't too expensive either.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally located between Nob Hill and Union Square, Petite Auberge is the perfect small hotel for a trip to San Francisco. The Petite Auberge welcomes you to a world of French provincial enchantment. French doors with beveled glass, a collection of French art, a cozy parlor with a crackling fire and afternoon wine and hors d'oeuvres. Most guestrooms offer fireplaces. We offer a generous breakfast buffet each morning and an evening wine reception. Fresh baked cookies are available each afternoon. Also, check out our sister hotel, White Swan Inn just 20 feet away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Petite Auberge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Petite Auberge Hotel San Francisco
- Petite Auberge San Francisco