This small hotel in the heart of San Francisco is a little slice of country French style and pleasure. I stayed at this hotel many years ago and loved it. Last week I wanted to do something for my son and his wife so I bought them a room at this hotel. They raved about it when they came home. The staff is friendly, the hotel is utterly charming and the rooms are little bits of France. They offer a lovely full breakfast each morning and a wine and hors d’oeuvres each evening. It doesn’t offer the room service and work out rooms of the large hotels, it is just charming and romantic and wonderful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally located between Nob Hill and Union Square, Petite Auberge is the perfect small hotel for a trip to San Francisco. The Petite Auberge welcomes you to a world of French provincial enchantment. French doors with beveled glass, a collection of French art, a cozy parlor with a crackling fire and afternoon wine and hors d'oeuvres. Most guestrooms offer fireplaces. We offer a generous breakfast buffet each morning and an evening wine reception. Fresh baked cookies are available each afternoon. Also, check out our sister hotel, White Swan Inn just 20 feet away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Petite Auberge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Petite Auberge Hotel San Francisco
- Petite Auberge San Francisco