This small hotel has many positives. Great location in the Nob Hill area. Friendly, very helpful staff. Complimentary happy hour with good wine and hors d'oeuvres. Yummy complimentary breakfast with lots of options. Although an old property with squeaky floors and dated carpeting, it has many nice touches, including the French music which is played in the sitting areas. We had a basic queen size room, very small but adequate. The bed was super comfortable. Valet parking. Because of location, we didn't need our car until checkout. Lots of restaurants and neighborhood markets nearby. Would definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally located between Nob Hill and Union Square, Petite Auberge is the perfect small hotel for a trip to San Francisco. The Petite Auberge welcomes you to a world of French provincial enchantment. French doors with beveled glass, a collection of French art, a cozy parlor with a crackling fire and afternoon wine and hors d'oeuvres. Most guestrooms offer fireplaces. We offer a generous breakfast buffet each morning and an evening wine reception. Fresh baked cookies are available each afternoon. Also, check out our sister hotel, White Swan Inn just 20 feet away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Petite Auberge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Petite Auberge Hotel San Francisco
- Petite Auberge San Francisco