This is a charming hotel right in the heart of the city. It is so quaint. We loved the decor, the floral wallpaper, olde worlde furniture, the fires and the spacious room. The staff were all very courteous and accommodating - nothing was too much trouble. The breakfasts were very good and we also enjoyed the afternoon drinks in the company of other guests. We whiled away some time chatting to other guests and staff members and this is what I liked best. It was a very friendly place to be. We did initially think it was rather pricey, but it was worth every penny and I would recommend it to friends and if I ever return to San Francisco I will stay here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally located between Nob Hill and Union Square, Petite Auberge is the perfect small hotel for a trip to San Francisco. The Petite Auberge welcomes you to a world of French provincial enchantment. French doors with beveled glass, a collection of French art, a cozy parlor with a crackling fire and afternoon wine and hors d'oeuvres. Most guestrooms offer fireplaces. We offer a generous breakfast buffet each morning and an evening wine reception. Fresh baked cookies are available each afternoon. Also, check out our sister hotel, White Swan Inn just 20 feet away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Petite Auberge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Petite Auberge Hotel San Francisco
- Petite Auberge San Francisco