“Not this location.”

The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf
Neighbourhood: SoMa
Neighbourhood: SoMa
Reviewed 9 July 2013

I love the Coffee Bean when I'm in LA so needless to say I was very disappointed to encounter such rude staff at this location.
There was a Bart strike which made matters worse and the staff had no regard for their customers whatsoever.
Drinks were fine but again the rude staff ruined the experience.
It was around 11 am when I went and it put me off for the who.e day.

Reviewed 29 March 2013 via mobile

It's pretty simple. If you have high standards when it comes to coffee, and you like yours to be prepared by a barista who knows their stuff, then don't bother coming here.

Reviewed 5 February 2013

Coffee bean still doesn't disappoint, despite being one of the big chains. They still manage to keep a consistently high quality with both their beans and dry teas, as well as with their prepared beverages.

Reviewed 7 December 2012

My sister and I both loved our coffees, we went back a second evening, and the staff person even remembered us. Great service, great coffee, great job!!

Reviewed 27 April 2012