“just ok... not great”

The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf
Neighbourhood: SoMa
Neighbourhood: SoMa
Reviewed 26 June 2014

Located near our hotel and went in search of some good tea for my husband who was feeling ill.... asked the cashier about some of the teas and she had no idea about ingredients or if they were decaf or not! The place did not seem customer-friendly - felt rushed to order , people hanging out talking behind counter - left without a purchase!

There are newer reviews for The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf

Reviewed 16 June 2014

We had the mocha latte's every day when we stayed in San Francisco Four Seasons. Friendly service and most excellent coffee.

Reviewed 30 March 2014

It is OK, coffee is OK, service is a little slow, atmosphere not much, but very convenient to the Four Seasons.

Reviewed 22 March 2014

We have visited Coffee Beans around the world and this branch is better than most with excellent coffees and pastries and very attentive service from Ty.

Reviewed 19 March 2014

I have had CBTL coffee in India and loved it, and when I saw it in the US, I just knew I had to go here. The best part about them is that they have no-sugar added vanilla and chocolate powders.
Furthermore, the coffee tastes awesome! I am especially fond of the NSA vanilla and get beverages with that powder in India, and also got the same here in the US. I went to this location a couple of times during my stay in San Fransisco and as a coffee-enthusiast and coffee-lover, I recommend this establishment.