This place was the worst from trying to check in, getting a room key that worked to them doing repairs at night. Yes they had hammering going on at night(last I looked at the clock it was after11 PM). When I called the desk they said they where working on the lobby yes at night and past 11 PM. AT check are diver could not pull into there lot. We got no help from the bell staff to carry are things in from the street. Also don't go for there up grade room. Are bedroom wall was the wall to the elevator. No need to count sheep you can count the trips the elevator makes. All night long.
It was are first and last time to stay here. Lots of better places to stay in the city. But do go 1 time for drinks at The Top of The Mark. The views are great.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- HISTORIC GRANDEUR ON THE CREST OF NOB HILL As splendid now as when it opened to great fanfare in 1926, InterContinental Mark Hopkins San Francisco is one of the city’s finest hotels with a long legacy of service excellence. Located at the crossing of three cable car lines, the venerable landmark is minutes from Union Square, Chinatown, and the Financial District. Fisherman’s Wharf and the Golden Gate Bridge are short drives away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, IHG, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your InterContinental Mark Hopkins San Francisco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Mark Hopkins San Francisco Hotel San Francisco
- Intercontinental San Francisco
- San Francisco Intercontinental