I recently stayed at this property while in San Francisco for 2 nights on business! I was able to check in early and given a spacious corner room with a view down to the water and Alcatraz! The room was a good size and the hotel staff went out of their way to make my stay comfortable! My stay was in December and the hotel was decorated very nicely for the holidays!
I sent a tweet mentioning that I was staying at the hotel and when I returned to my room there was a bowl of fruit, chocolates and extra bottles of water waiting with a nice note from the hotel. As a frequent business traveler these small gestures or great and make it much more pleasant!
The restaurant on the top of hotel has amazing views and is a great place to grab a drink or lunch. The restaurant staff were all very friendly and helpful.
We were able to walk to numerous restaurants and business meetings and there are a number of cabs that wait in front of the hotel.
Overall I would definitely stay at this hotel again when in San Francisco!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- HISTORIC GRANDEUR ON THE CREST OF NOB HILL As splendid now as when it opened to great fanfare in 1926, InterContinental Mark Hopkins San Francisco is one of the city’s finest hotels. Located at the crossing of three cable car lines, the venerable landmark is minutes from Union Square, Chinatown, and the Financial District. Fisherman’s Wharf and the Golden Gate Bridge are short drives away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Expedia, IHG, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Odigeo, Priceline, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your InterContinental Mark Hopkins San Francisco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Mark Hopkins San Francisco Hotel San Francisco
- Intercontinental San Francisco
- San Francisco Intercontinental