We arrived to a warm welcome after a long drive and were pleased when a cheerful porter took care of our car and luggage. One of the rooms we had was at the front of the hotel with a great view over the square. Breakfast was fantastic with plenty of choice. We enjoyed a relaxing drink at dusk in the Top of the Mark bar looking over the city. Decor is slightly tired in parts, but always clean, and understand a refurb is due.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- HISTORIC GRANDEUR ON THE CREST OF NOB HILL As splendid now as when it opened to great fanfare in 1926, InterContinental Mark Hopkins San Francisco is one of the city’s finest hotels with a long legacy of service excellence. Located at the crossing of three cable car lines, the venerable landmark is minutes from Union Square, Chinatown, and the Financial District. Fisherman’s Wharf and the Golden Gate Bridge are short drives away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Travel Republic (UK), IHG, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your InterContinental Mark Hopkins San Francisco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Mark Hopkins San Francisco Hotel San Francisco
- Intercontinental San Francisco
- San Francisco Intercontinental