I researched a lot of hotels in the area, and I ran into this hotel. It was voted best boutique style hotel in San Francisco. We gave it shot and it was perfect, we arrived a bit late to our room spent a lot more time in NAPA, the hotel staff went out the way to get our bags and open doors. When I got to the front desk I asked if there was any upgrades available , the girl at the desk said they had a corner suite open, due to the fact that they only had a smoking room open. They allowed me to go up to the room and check it out. It was on the seventh floor over looking the golden gate side. They gave us the room at the same rate of the standard king we previously had. It was a 150.00 a night upgrade for free. The staff was always friendly and for some reason every time I went to open door there was some one from staff to open it for me. The number 4 restaurant in the location has great breakfast it's a overpriced for what you get. It makes a great place to have a drink right before you call it a night. The spa was very clean and the female workers go beyond to make sure that your experience goes perfect. I would stay here again next time I am in the city.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Designed to spark the imagination and provide an adventure for the senses, the much beloved and newly renovated Huntington Hotel re-emerges in May 2014 from a $15 million renovation as The Scarlet Huntington. The Scarlet Huntington builds upon the property's original charm, graciousness and exceptionally high standards while introducing locals and visitors to a unique and avant-garde style that is influenced by a vibrant Singapore Peranakan heritage woven together with the opulence of San Francisco. More than just a name, The Scarlet possesses a distinguished charm and charismatic aura, likened to a gracious hostess who indulges guests with a luxurious stay experience. Providing a warm ad familiar welcome, the iconic red of the former Huntington Hotel's exterior - as displayed in the brick facade and illuminated sign high atop the hotel - will permeate the new aesthetic, representing the hotel's heritage while embracing the passion and allure defined by The Scarlet; offering uninhibited luxury to every guest. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your The Scarlet Huntington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Huntington Hotel & Nob Hill San Francisco
- The Huntington Hotel And Nob Hill Spa