“Perfect!”

Urban Trek USA
Ranked #7 of 294 Tours in San Francisco
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Owner description: GET OFF THE TOUR BUS & URBAN TREK WITH US! Urban Trek USA's - small group (maximum of 7 people)- urban trek is an EXPERIENCE better than being aboard a tour bus or shuttle. An urban trek is a sightseeing & walking tour experience where you will use the city's public transportation system and walk around and learn about the different neighborhoods, see great views around the city, and have lunch or a coffee break at the best places in the neighborhood. You will feel almost like a local San Franciscan after your urban trek. Check the customized (private) urban trek for a party of four or more.
Reviewed 30 April 2014

My boyfriend and I joined Anton for the Urban Trek 4 and couldn't be happier! Anton taught us about the history of SF, how to use public transport, gave us tips of restaurants and bars we should go + dishes and cocktails we should try. Not only that, he said he was willing to help us in whatever we needed later on. And he did help us later, by sending google maps links to self-guided tours. Brilliant!

There are newer reviews for Urban Trek USA

Reviewed 29 April 2014

There is little more to be said when 98% of consumers rate a product or service as excellent! Obviously Anton delivers the goods.

My wife and I were visiting San Francisco last week, and accompanied Anton on Urban Trek #1. It was far and way the best tour we have ever experienced. But it's not really a conventional tour; think of it as an enjoyable walk with an enthusiastic and informed friend eager to show the best that his home town has to offer.

What particularly surprised us was the follow-up later that evening: lists of recommended restaurants/bars in virtually all major areas of the city, Google maps and suggested itineraries for further exploration, detailed directions, and the list goes on.

Cannot give a higher recommendation. Kudos to Anton!

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 29 April 2014 via mobile

The choices Trip Advisor gives for the tours, restaurant's, and hotels are not places I've stayed or eaten, the years you can pick from don't go back far enough for the years I've traveled, but the places I believe are still the same, better, I'm sure in a lot of respects.I have spent a lot of time in San Francisco, roller skating in Golden Gate Park, going to concerts at the Berkley Greek theater, an outdoor setting that is different than any place I've enjoyed music.Not far from S.F.is another town that is a must see, and another place I would have loved to live, Sausalito, with it's winding streets and beautiful homes, views of the boats in the bay, it is really cool.I will never understand all the people who travel abroad or spend time on cruises when there are so many places in our own country where the language is the same, the money is the same, for the most part the people like everyone, and the views, things to do, beauty, and seasons are endless. The Golden Gate Bridge is another man made miracle that is a must see.

1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 26 April 2014

I cannot impress enough how enjoyable this tour was. Anton makes the tour so interesting with his knowledge of the cities history.He is clearly very passionate about the city. The tour is not only a walking one but you hop on and off buses several times. He takes in all the popular tourist attractions. He also sends an email before the tour with some links to interesting facts about the tour and the city he has also given us a list of some of his recommended restaurants. As a previous reviewer says based on his recommendation we had a wonderful lunch. All in all a great way to understand about the city. Thanks Anton.

1  Thank Steve M
Reviewed 18 April 2014

This was a great tour! Anton knows a tremendous amount about San Francisco history, restaurants, movies filmed there, etc., which made it a very diverse and interesting tour. We learned so much about the city that we wouldn't have been able to figure out on our own. Based on Anton's recommendations, we were able to get a wonderful lunch and ended the day with one of the 'top 50 cocktails to have before you die'. We definitely recommend doing this tour - way more informative and relaxing than the big buses.

1  Thank Kristi L