“San Francisco Tour” 5 of 5 bubbles

Urban Trek USA
Ranked #5 of 285 Tours in San Francisco
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Owner description: GET OFF THE TOUR BUS & URBAN TREK WITH US! Urban Trek USA's - small group (maximum of 7 people)- urban trek is an EXPERIENCE better than being aboard a tour bus or shuttle. An urban trek is a sightseeing & walking tour experience where you will use the city's public transportation system and walk around and learn about the different neighborhoods, see great views around the city, and have lunch or a coffee break at the best places in the neighborhood. You will feel almost like a local San Franciscan after your urban trek. Check the customized (private) urban trek for a party of four or more.
Long Beach, CA
“San Francisco Tour”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 December 2008

Anton gave us a great tour of the city in only a few hours. Also brought us to a wonderful bakery in North Shore. He really knows where to go! I would recommend this walking tour to family & friends, and other newbies in SF! Great workout too!

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Folsom, CA
“Very ENRICHING experience......”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 December 2008

The walking tour was a GOOD thing! I’ve lived in the East Bay for quite sometime and have gone to downtown San Francisco a "gzillion times" but with this tour, I have a different perspective of the city now.

Anton, the UT leader, was very knowledgeable. His recommendations were very helpful, like the best dim sum place in China town, the Chinese bakery on Grant St. and the best place to park in China town, Portsmouth garage!

I would absolutely do this again & highly recommend it to my friends. I'd like to do the other tours too.......

2 Thank Keepintats
Mississauga, Ontario
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“A walk on the great side!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 December 2008

Anton advertises that you can "be a local San Franciscan for a day!"

Well, let me tell you, he delivers big time! For six hours we walked, talked and used public transit to explore virtually all of S.F.

Anton drew upon his obvious love fro all things San Franciscan in order for us to grasp the unique history of this beautiful locale.

Meal breaks were spent in great local favourites and the meals were fresh and affordable.

I recommend Anton and Urban Trek S.F. without hesitation. Sign up and prepare to be impressed!

3 Thank Tireless_Traveler
London UK
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Great walking tour in San Francisco”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 November 2008

I took a great walking tour with Anton from Urban Trek USA whilst in San Francisco. Not only did I get to see some great sights, Anton had a good knowledge of the history of what we saw and took the time to teach me how the public transport system worked so I could easily get round for the rest of my stay.

This is a really good tour to do at the begining of your stay in San Francisco as you will get some ideas of what else to see and do, as well as tips on where to eat - the cake we had in the afternoon was to die for.

It was a cloudy morning when we started the trek so Anton altered the intinery so that we got to Golden Gate Bridge when the sun came out - he did this by keeping an eye on the webcams via his mobile - he really does think of everything to make the trip go well.

2 Thank RebeccaPLondonUK
london
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Favourite town in US - walking tour”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 October 2008

Urban Trek USA is highly recommended. What you want you will see. We got a guide throughout San Francisco not only during the day but also during the evening. Helpful advice, nice time and lots to see.

2 Thank damian_b