I stayed at the Coventry for 9 nights and while it's a little bit away from the attractions, it was still closed enough to easily access them. The bed, which was king size, was very comfortable and if you are a light sleeper, ask for a room away from Lombard Street because even though my room was at the opposite end of Lombard, I could still hear the traffic. The staff were very friendly and helped you with any questions. Fisherman's Wharf is about a 20 to 30 minute walk but if you didn't rent a car like me, the bus was right across the street. Route 30 will take you to Fisherman's Wharf and Chinatown and Route 28 will take you to the Golden Gate Bridge and Golden Gate Park. There are no restaurants at this motel, but if you want an excellent breakfast, cross the street and head west on Lombard for a couple of blocks to the Home Plate Cafe.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Coventry Motor Inn features spacious, tastefully decorated rooms. Rooms are available with your choice of one king, two queen, or two double beds to ensure your comfort.Each room has a comfortable, well lit seating and work area, individually controlled heat and air-conditioning, direct-dial phone, coffee maker, and color TV.Other conviniences include free covered parking and ready public transportation to all parts of the city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Coventry Motor Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coventry Motor Hotel San Francisco
- Coventry Hotel San Francisco
- Coventry Motel San Francisco
- Coventry Inn San Francisco