The hotel is located 1/2 hr walk from Fisherman's Warf and the many great restaurants in the Russian section of town (try for example Zarzuela on Hyde Street). Spacious rooms. Nice and clean. Friendly and helpful staff. There is a bus (no. 30) close by that goes downtown to Union Square, and the cable car is on Hyde street fairly close by. Free parking. A bit traffic noise even when not choosing the rooms facing Lombard Street. Many restaurants around the hotel. For breakfast, try Mels Drive In on Lombard street (a real American diner with lots of atmosphere).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Coventry Motor Inn features spacious, tastefully decorated rooms. Rooms are available with your choice of one king, two queen, or two double beds to ensure your comfort.Each room has a comfortable, well lit seating and work area, individually controlled heat and air-conditioning, direct-dial phone, coffee maker, and color TV.Other conviniences include free covered parking and ready public transportation to all parts of the city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ebookers, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Coventry Motor Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coventry Motor Hotel San Francisco
- Coventry Hotel San Francisco
- Coventry Motel San Francisco
- Coventry Inn San Francisco