Central location - within walking distance to Union Square and rest of downtown.
I was upgraded to a junior suite without asking - since they had one available. Plenty of space and nice decor.
I'd definitely book again when travelling to San Francisco as it was great value for money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Americania Hotel is a 143-room boutique hotel with a fun and amusing design of understaed references to classic American pasttimes. With guest rooms, meeting space and the Custom Burger and Lounge located on site, the hotel provides a San Francisco hotel experience well suited for vacationers, families, and business travelers alike and is the ideal setting for small business meetings and social functions.Located in the vibrant South of Market (SoMA) district, the convenient location provides quick access to many of San Francisco's top attractions including Civic Center Plaza, Moscone Convention Center, Union Square, Westfield Shopping Centre and Cable Cars that will take you to Fisherman's Wharf and Pier 39. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Ebookers, getaroom.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Americania Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Americania Hotel San Francisco
- Best Western Hotel Americania
- Best Western San Francisco
- San Francisco Best Western