Nob Hill Hotel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Mithila(San Francisco)
Hotel Vertigo(San Francisco)
View Hotel
Hotel Carlton, a Joie de Vivre hotel(San Francisco)
  • Restaurant
Harcourt Hotel(San Francisco)
Pensione International(San Francisco)
View Hotel
Music City Hotel(San Francisco)
Commodore Hotel(San Francisco)
  • Restaurant
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Bar/Lounge
Hotel Mayflower(San Francisco)
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsnob hillthe penthousecontinental breakfastwine and cheeseunion squarejacuzzi tubquaint hotelevery eveningcable carvalet parkingcentral locationsfcerealtraderwharfcars
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 17 June 2014

We stayed here one night. This is an old hotel but everything was nice. The rooms are tiny but with all the old woodwork and charm. The bathroom had been updates. It had the neat old elevators. There was wine in the evening. The front desk staff were friendly. The breakfast was nothing to get excited about. There are so many great places to eat near by go somewhere else. The price per night can be hundreds of dollars different. We were on a less expensive night. We wanted to stay again but the price had skyrocketed.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 June 2014

Experience old SF in style at this lod-style hotel in Lower Nob Hill. From there you can walk to most interesting areas in SF. Competitive rates. Friendly staff. Wine & cheese in the evening. Roof patio. What's not to like??

Room Tip: Better view from top floors, back of building
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 June 2014 via mobile

Took the ex there for her birthday. Great location. Valet out front. Lot of activity in the area.
Awesome room. The jacuzzi tub was awesome. Rooms are small but so perfect for a getaway.
I forget the girl who was working the desk but she was awesome. Friendly accommodating, called because I left my phone and sunglasses somewhere.
Wine tasting 5-7
Only thing that out a damper on the evening was an argument that lead to a break up. But they have 24 hour valet so I was able to get out of there.
Seriously one if the best smaller hotels I've been to. I will be back. Just with my future ex.
DC

• Stayed: June 2014
Reviewed 12 June 2014

I made a last minute reservation for one night and the front desk were amazingly helpful. I loved the elevator , which apparently is still from their 1906 original design . The location was so convenient , walking distance to near about everything . The complimentary morning breakfast was a real help since i had to rush out in a jiffy. The breakfast room was a quaint little room by the main street where you could see the morning hustle and bustle . Very Charming !!!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 10 June 2014

My wife and I stayed here to avoid construction noise from an overnight construction project on our street. We picked it because it was very reasonably priced for San Francisco. Some how we got a very spacious suite and enjoyed it. The place is a little rough around the edges and the continental breakfast is sub par but you can make toast and there isn't a way to screw up cereal. Avoid the OJ, danish and coffee. We found the staff to be very nice and helpful. If on a budget this place isn't a bad option. The location is close to Union Square but it is in the Tenderloin. A safe part of the Tenderloin but don't stray too far south, going down Hyde St. Go East on Sutter to get to downtown.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple