Omni San Francisco Hotel(San Francisco)
US$345
US$337
Savings alert! 33% below average rates

The price you found is 33% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$500/night.

Hotel Diva(San Francisco)(Great Value!)
US$241
  • Room Service
Beck's Motor Lodge(San Francisco)
US$356
Official Hotel
US$504
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Chancellor Hotel on Union Square(San Francisco)(Great Value!)
US$282
  • Restaurant
InterContinental Mark Hopkins San Francisco(San Francisco)(Great Value!)
US$317
US$297
  • Room Service
Club Quarters Hotel in San Francisco(San Francisco)(Great Value!)
US$309
US$281
  • Restaurant
Hotel Zoe Fisherman's Wharf(San Francisco)
US$295
  • Pool
1,226 results
All reviewsmarina districtfree parkingunion streetcolorful decorcow hollowsmall poolfisherman's wharfmotor lodgefamily suitefort masoncontinental breakfastpull out couchgreat neighborhoodthe golden gate bridgepalace of fine artswalk in closetthe presidio
Reviewed 11 August 2017

The hotel (motel) was colorful and had charming décor yet needed updated carpets and better amenities (pay extra for a mini-fridge?). The pool also needed cleaning, and the free breakfast has to be eaten either outside or in your guest room, since there is nowhere to sit down in the lobby. However, the staff went above and beyond in customer service delivery, which really helped to make what would have been a mediocre stay into a relatively pleasant one!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank OIFvet44
Angelo R, Manager at Hotel Del Sol, a Joie de Vivre hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 August 2017

Greetings OIFvet44,

Thank you so much for recently staying with us and for allowing us to accommodate you during your San Francisco trip. We appreciate your recent review and thank you for sharing your experience with us.

I'm really happy to hear that you enjoyed your overall stay with us. It's rewarding for me as a manger to hear that Oscar made a significant impact during your stay. I will make sure to share your review with him. We pride ourselves in provide excellent service and we always try our best to go above and beyond to make sure that all guests are taken care of as much as possible.

I hope that you will be able to visit San Francisco again soon and when you do, please contact me directly and I will ensure that you get the best possible rate. If there's anything we can assist you with, please don't hesitate to call us at 415-921-5520 or email me directly at tbatle@jdvhotels.com at any time. Thank you again once again for being our guest and we hope to see you soon.

Reviewed 8 August 2017

The hotel room was run down and old - nothing like what the pictures online advertise. For the amount paid, I expected a nice above-average hotel room - this was not. Understand that the building can be older, given the area and vibe of the hotel but the room felt like a motel. The charm of a boutique hotel was completely missing. Further, the hotel was not full but even still - we (a couple) were put in a room underneath a family with small children. This meant waking up to lots of running, crying and yelling parents. No one asked us how our stay was when we checked out. I know most of the JdV hotels are beautiful and hip - unfortunately we stayed at one that was not

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 7 August 2017

Faboulous hotel. Not super fancy, but clean, comforatable, and staff are AWESOME!! 'the hotel is siutated in a very quaint area of the city. Able to walk to Fisherman's wharf and also golden gate bridge. Oscar and Britni, went over and beyond in helping us find places to visit and eat. They made us feel like " family"

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Angelo R, Manager at Hotel Del Sol, a Joie de Vivre hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2017

Greetings Sylvia S,

I'm really happy to hear that you enjoyed your overall stay with us. It's rewarding for me as a manger to hear that Oscar and Brittni made a significant impact during your stay. I will make sure to share your review with them. We pride ourselves in provide excellent service and we always try our best to go above and beyond to make sure that all guests are taken care of as much as possible.

Reviewed 5 August 2017

Upon arrival we were underwhelmed with Hotel Del Sol (motel style). We had a Jr. Suite and the space was much smaller than I thought it would be. In the bedroom, my husband and I could not both walk past each other in the room. The bathroom was super tiny also, couldn't open the door all the way to clear the toilet. The suite felt cramped. Some have complained about the cleanliness. Our room was extremely clean upon arrival and each day we stayed. However, I will say some of the common spaces could use some renovating or paint.
PROS: Nice location—we liked that it wasn't too close to the tourist areas. Lots of great restaurants within walking distance. Kids loved the heated pool. Kids loved the afternoon chocolate chip cookies. Front desk staff was extremely helpful and friendly.
CONS: Needs some updating, weak wifi connection, small space.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 August 2017 via mobile

Booked two rooms at Hotel Del Sol through booking.com. Family traveling with teenagers.
The hotel is a funky, updated motor lodge that was a super cool place to stay. The rooms were excellent although I would have liked a mini-refrigerator. Safe location and very walkable to many locations. Edric was extremely helpful at check in and reviewed a map and places to eat with us. We were very pleased with our stay here.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family

Greetings Christy C,

I'm really happy to hear that you enjoyed your overall stay with us. It's rewarding for me as a manger to hear that Edric made a significant impact during your stay. I will make sure to share your review with him. We pride ourselves in provide excellent service and we always try our best to go above and beyond to make sure that all guests are taken care of as much as possible.