Lowest prices for your stay
US$73
Free cancellation until 08/12/21
Hotels.comUS$73
PricelineUS$77
eDreamsUS$77
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 February 2017 via mobile

We had 3 nights there in a 2 bunk room.

The shower didnt work so good. There wasnt internet working in the room only in the looby.

It was dirty and smelled on the hallway.

But it was cheap and had a good location.

We was in the middle og San Francisco.

Date of stay: February 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 18 February 2017 via mobile

Hair on the "clean" towels, tape holding down what's left of the carpet...I asked the front desk how to stop up the tub to take a bath and was told they'd get back to me in 10 minutes. An hour later I went back to the front desk and was told that all tubs have been modified to make taking a bath impossible. There's food on the walls in my room. The only parking is 3 blocks away in a lot that charges $25/night. And my bed was broken. I've only been here 3 hours.

Date of stay: February 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank noelles438
Reviewed 18 January 2017

I stayed 1 night only in a 4 bedroom with bathroom. The room was next to the kitchen so it was super noisy.

The shower in the room was malfunction so I needed to shower in the toilets next to the reception WHAT??.

It's very expensive and the hotel hasn't been renovated for awhile.

The checkin is a 4pm and the checkout at 10am. It's very early. Thanks god I stayed one night only in this place.

Room tip: Try another hotel
Date of stay: December 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank Lucas N
Reviewed 3 January 2017 via mobile

hi I'm. a traveller for 20 years. I just got out this place.
they treated me like no one.
they say breakfast included. you just have to make yourself a toxical pan cake.
internet works sometimes but often not.
they did not even pay back the breakfast fee.
it s à scam

if your back is OK go for the beds and plastic old materas.
if you need cheap place for elsewhere. the atmosphere is not friendly at all.

don t go there if you want a peace and loving atmosphere.
Indian scam to make only money.
customers have no right

have a great day.
I return to my meditation

Date of stay: January 2017
Trip type: Travelled solo
3  Thank 760fabriceb
Reviewed 2 January 2017

I stayed here for between 9th and 14th December and I had no complaints, I am in my early 20s so I only really wanted a place with a roof, 4 walls and somewhere to sleep. I found the reception staff helpful enough during my stay, it is maybe about a 5-10 minute walk to downtown and the financial district, breakfast was good, there was a ready made pancake mixture prepared, enough for everyone to use and then basically you just did the rest yourself. I also met some other people at the hostel and we went out for some food, they also have activities advertised I didn't do any so cant really comment on those, Overall i had no problems here whatsoever and if i was to come back to San Francisco in the future I would happily stay at this place again.

Date of stay: December 2016