We chose this place because of the reviews. The rate was decent and the free parking was great.
The parking garage can be a little tight at times but is sufficient. We had a suite with 3 beds on the front corner of the 3rd floor. They were upgrading the TVs to HD the day we arrived. We had 2 TVs and asked for a mini fridge in our room for drinks and fruit. We also had a balcony overlooking the street and the windows fully opened. The beds were fine and the bathroom was adequate. No breakfast area but there were plenty of places nearby. The location is about 3-4 blocks from Fishermans Wharf which was convenient. The bus stop was also right outside of the front door. We took the bus to the ballpark. We had no issues or problems with this place. I would stay here again. It is a nice affordable option in downtown SF.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers and Odigeo so you can book your Columbus Motor Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Columbus Motor Hotel San Francisco
- Columbus Hotel San Francisco
- Columbus Motel San Francisco
- Columbus Motor Inn San Francisco