This Motor Inn was just as we had hoped - clean, friendly, and in a great location. We walked everywhere: to the Wharf, Ghirardelli Chocolates, two great breakfast stops (Pat's Cafe- around the corner and Joanie's Happy Days Diner- further down Columbus Ave) . Even our San Francisco Tour (Dylan's Tours) picked us up on Columbus Ave . Free parking was great since we didn't drive anywhere. The Motor Inn called a cab for us to take to dinner one night. It was very inexpensive and worth the convenience. We bought some bottled water and snacks at Walgreens which was just a block away. Our room was very quiet and we could see Coit Tower from the window. The price was right too!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers and Odigeo so you can book your Columbus Motor Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Columbus Motor Hotel San Francisco
- Columbus Hotel San Francisco
- Columbus Motel San Francisco
- Columbus Motor Inn San Francisco