I have rated this place a 4 because my husband wasn't so keen.. I think he would have preferred a place closer to Fisherman's Wharf, but he doesn't understand the cost/benefit ratios of the area like I do after all of me research! This place was in an excellent location - very safe, right next to the best restaurant street - and the BEST "Rice Pudding Shop" which we ate at every night after dinner.. We were walking distance to Fishermans Wharf too. Just a tip if heading to Alcatraz (prebook!!). For our family of 4 this was a good choice, and the service staff were very friendly and helpful - don't expect too much from the breakfast though!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Described by guests as "the ideal place to stay in San Francisco," Castle Inn offers beautiful rooms, a fantastic location, and wonderful, friendly service. With FREE PARKING, FREE wireless internet access, in-room coffee, cable TV with HBO, hairdryers, iron/boards, mini-fridge/freezers, microwaves, a/c, and mini-breakfast, you have all of the comforts of home. Perfectly situated for your SF visit, we are within walking distance to Fisherman?s Wharf, Chinatown, Cable Cars, Crookedest Street, and more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Ctrip TA, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Castle Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Castle Hotel San Francisco
- Castle Motel San Francisco
- Castle Inn San Francisco