My stay at Castle Inn was really great. it is very close to the bus station, and arriving earlier than the check-in time I had no problem leaving my suitcase at the front desk. The hotel is very close to Van Ness Avenue, one of San Fran's main streets, the Marina is a 20 minute walk, Chinatown and other neighborhoods in close proximity.
The staff was very friendly, the room was great - mine being on the third floor I was able to see the tip of the Golden Gate Bridge from my window, the bed was huge, everything was clean, and the price was more than reasonable.
I will definitely stay here when I return to SF and would highly recommend to anyone!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Described by guests as "the ideal place to stay in San Francisco," Castle Inn offers beautiful rooms, a fantastic location, and wonderful, friendly service. With FREE PARKING, FREE wireless internet access, in-room coffee, cable TV with HBO, hairdryers, iron/boards, mini-fridge/freezers, microwaves, a/c, and mini-breakfast, you have all of the comforts of home. Perfectly situated for your SF visit, we are within walking distance to Fisherman?s Wharf, Chinatown, Cable Cars, Crookedest Street, and more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Priceline, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Castle Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Castle Hotel San Francisco
- Castle Motel San Francisco
- Castle Inn San Francisco