We stayed in June 2014 for three nights. This is a basic accommodation but exactly what we were expecting as we travel regularly both in the US and abroad and this was not our first time in San Francisco. You just cannot beat the free parking, which is very hard to find in San Francisco! The location is great as well with everything you need just within a block, including a natural food Store and a pharmacy. The front desk staff were very friendly and helpful! Go Castle Inn!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Described by guests as "the ideal place to stay in San Francisco," Castle Inn offers beautiful rooms, a fantastic location, and wonderful, friendly service. With FREE PARKING, FREE wireless internet access, in-room coffee, cable TV with HBO, hairdryers, iron/boards, mini-fridge/freezers, microwaves, a/c, and mini-breakfast, you have all of the comforts of home. Perfectly situated for your SF visit, we are within walking distance to Fisherman?s Wharf, Chinatown, Cable Cars, Crookedest Street, and more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Ctrip TA, Priceline, Ebookers, Odigeo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Castle Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Castle Hotel San Francisco
- Castle Motel San Francisco
- Castle Inn San Francisco