Alexis Park San Francisco
US$195
US$155
MysticHotel.com
  • Restaurant
Omni San Francisco Hotel(San Francisco)
US$432
US$215
  • Room Service
Comfort Inn by the Bay(San Francisco)
US$220
  • Breakfast included
Club Quarters Hotel in San Francisco(San Francisco)(Great Value!)
US$265
US$214
  • Restaurant
Hotel Zoe Fisherman's Wharf(San Francisco)
US$421
US$209
  • Restaurant
San Francisco Marriott Marquis(San Francisco)(Great Value!)
US$322
US$454
Hotelpower.com
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
All reviewsnice place for the pricehomeless problemhomeless populationvan nessclean hotelcivic centerexpensive hotelother hotels in the areafree wifiwalking distance to union squareupon checkwould stay here againfew blocksellisprosubercons
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 28 June 2014

Contrary to many reviews, we found it to be a very decent hotel for the price. This place offered free wi-fi, free breakfast (bread, bagels, juice & coffee/tea), and free parking, and that made this hotel a very good value. Also, the beds were comfortable, and the room was very clean. However, there was some noise from the fire trucks going around at night.

At breakfast, the receptionist would often leave the breakfast item holders empty until asked. That was the only issue that we encountered during our stay.

There were several stores and restaurants located conveniently nearby. The hotel was a very short walk from/to Van Ness Avenue (US 101), MUNI stops, and close to many attractions. I would recommend this hotel as an affordable alternative to the many high-priced hotels in San Francisco.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank ErpyPorpoise
Reviewed 27 May 2014

The owner is the most unprofessional arrogant host I have ever met. Customer service does not exist. The owner argued with me because I didn't want to reuse someone else's keurig(which is single use), he argued with me to prove his point that keurig single use cups can be used 4 times (it's unsanitary).

• Stayed: May 2014
6  Thank Rmillionaire1
Reviewed 6 February 2014

Yes, the area is certainly not the most affluent in San Francisco, but I never had an issue, and besides, the local folk are what carries a town's character. Hotel was less than a ten minute walk from Civic Center, with its shops, restaurants, and tourist activites.

I was pleasantly surprised by the quality of the room. Nice, clean and comfortable. My room was on the second floor and I had no issue with truck noise, etc.

Breakfast room was a little tight (basically the small lobby), but I was able to grab a coffee and a bagel and take it to my room, so I am certainly not going to complain about this.

Parking was free! This was great because I am sure parking, especially overnight, in Downtown S.F. is not cheap. I arrived several hours before check-in and asked if I could park in the lot, a request which was granted, providing me with a little extra money saving bonus.

When I find myself back in Downtown San Francisco, I will be staying at the Alexis Park. Keep up the good work.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank Dirty_A_1123
Reviewed 4 January 2014

The front desk acts like they're doing you a favor by letting you stay there the rooms are dirty coffee from the last guest in the coffee maker breakfast that was supposed to be provided they overslept and we could come in 10 mins at 830am the area sucks the towel rack us broken with the sharp edges hanging on yet wall not enough towels for yet hotel for more than 1 night even then don't expect a full set cups maybe if thru remember but if you need something and they happen yo have it you can feel free to pick it up from the office if you really want it otherwise it can't be that important

• Stayed: January 2014
3  Thank AEAMA
Reviewed 16 December 2013

The Location is Pretty Good, The People Behind the counter were not the least Bit Helpful.
I Have stayed in that area a Lot so that Part didn't bother me to much. Limited off Street Parking
is a Plus in San Francisco But was a Nightmare there, I was Told I had to move My Car By 8 AM
for There Staff (Rudely at 3:30 AM) I asked where I could Park at 8 AM? Was told maybe some one would leave by Then. Room was pretty Nice and Clean. Never could get connected to
the Internet for some reason. Ended up going to a internet Cafe and Paid to look for another
Room for the next Day that would fit my needs more. Would Have to be a GREAT Rate for me to stay there again...And If You are coming from out of there area you might want to look farther, There are other pretty nice places that offer free off street parking and are helpful,
and greet you with a smile.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo