“Bed bugs” 1 of 5 bubbles
Review of Travelodge San Francisco Central

Travelodge San Francisco Central
Ranked #207 of 227 Hotels in San Francisco

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (68)
  • Polish first
San Francisco, California
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 November 2013

I needed a place to stay for under 100 dollars and travelodge central offers that in an amazing location. The front desk clerk Imran was very helpful when I asked him for advice on where to eat in San Francisco. The room was clean and is no frills. If you're a broke skater wanting to visit SF then Travelodge on Market street is the place to stay at

• Stayed November 2013
San Francisco, California
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 November 2013

I work in the city 5 nights out of the week and stay here every time if don't want to drive an hour back home.... This hotel has improved so much in the passed 3 months. It used to be really loud n the rooms weren't that clean, but lately I have not had one issue. It's not the best area but the staff and hotel maintenance staff do a great job. When I had an issue with one of my rooms the front desk was eager to help me to their best capability. The 3 staff member that do the best at this hotel are Eric, Elias and Imaran. Each of them has had their own part in helping me. I lost my phone charger and Eric was sweet enough to give me one from the front desk because it was late and there weren't many stores open near to purchase one. Elias is always charming and a hard worker at the front desk, there's never a long wait in the lobby when he is behind the counter. Imaran always makes me laugh when I arrive, he's got a great personality and definitely enjoys his job. With staff like them you will enjoy your stay guaranteed! They all seem to care a lot about helping the guests and making sure your stay is as best as it can be!! I will continue to stay here time and time again!!

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
      Sleep Quality
Guerneville
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 November 2013

I booked for two nights (Tuesday and Wednesday); check-in went very smoothly probably because there was no weekend madness. Since I was by myself, I wanted just the least expensive room (it was only $79 + tax as opposed to the $155 + tax wanted by a nearby place). I found the room very clean; bed comfortable; wi-fi in good working order. Their new breakfast room accommodates several tables and I found the offerings to be very good. At 1pm the following day, I discovered I needed to leave due to a family situation. The nice desk clerk named Imran allowed me to pay for only one night even though I was then leaving at well past the 11am checkout time; not even any penalty. I highly recommend this place.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled solo