everything was good except (as usual with Marriott hotels) you have to pay about $15 per day for internet. which is unfair. the room costs enough, there is no need to squeeze as much as you can out of the customers.
Location was great.
I liked the American DIner Cafe next door..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- San Francisco Marriott Union Square offers a prime location with San Francisco's most vibrant address. Hop aboard a cable car or enjoy Union Square shopping just steps from our hotel in downtown San Francisco, California. Also near popular Nob Hill and Chinatown, San Francisco Marriott Union Square is an excellent choice for hosting meetings and events. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your San Francisco Marriott Union Square reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- San Francisco Marriott Union Square Hotel San Francisco
- Marriott San Francisco
- Crowne Plaza Union Square